Need help!

General discussion about MMORPGs, Neocron, SXR, or anything else you feel like blabbing about.
Forum rules
Welcome to the Official SynergyXR Forums! You will have to register to post and if you're new here, please read our Welcome Post and Forum Rules.
Pandar3n
At least 1 Post

Need help!

Post by Pandar3n »

Yo people. I'm in kinda fix now and I seriously need some help.

Ok i'm a skill level 48 Rigger Spy. Got an assualt glider not too long ago. I alraedy met the Int requirements. The only thing that is giving me the headache is the Str req! How do i level my str?

I'm doing Aggie missions over and over again but its boring me to bits. Does anyone of you have a better idea?

Thanks!
NoNo
750+ Posts
Neocron Characters: Telemachus
NoNo
Numinor
Darla
Internet Connection: 30mb

Post by NoNo »

erm well a spies str caps at 40, so to use anything with a str requirement above that would require heavy druggage, or ud ave to gimp ur setup severely by using lvl 2 str implants.

[edit] just saw the requirements for the assault glider is str 25 which is easily doable for a spy. There are a number of ways to gain Strength levels....the most common way is to do Missions. If you can find some1 to make you TL 150 Research missions for a faction with whom you have 62 Sympathy or greater that could do it.
Another Way to level strength is to get shot. When you are shot/damaged you level your constitution and your strength.

Now i think of it they are pretty much the only ways to level strength on a spy. I would recommend you get some tl150 research missions (ask on nc-trade channel ingame if u need to, and if u have money).

Hope any of that helps.
Faid
3000+ Posts
Steam ID: talonfaid
Neocron Characters: Faid
Operating System: Windows 7
CPU: i7 3770k 3.5GHz
Memory (RAM): 1GB (4GBx2) DDR3/1600MHz Dual Channel Me
Video Card: NVIDIA GTX 960 2GB

Post by Faid »

the easiest ways are to do tl 150 mission bp's which also pays 30k per mission, or you could repair vehicles. Drive a rhino while someone guns it and repair it when its health gets low its great xp :D