Video Converter

General discussion about MMORPGs, Neocron, SXR, or anything else you feel like blabbing about.
Forum rules
Welcome to the Official SynergyXR Forums! You will have to register to post and if you're new here, please read our Welcome Post and Forum Rules.
Sir. Hippieman Weed
100+ Posts

Video Converter

Post by Sir. Hippieman Weed »

Here's the thing. I'm on my labtop again since the 3 desktops are packed up ready for the move to Arizona. This thing can hardly play a everyday fansubbed anime episode, like Gundam SEED Destiny. Now my labtop can handle smaller files with less quality ok, but I don't know what to convert it too. It'll have to be something like this, http://mbs.jp/gundamseed-d/bb/gundamss34_dgx.asx

I can handle a .asx file like that above alright at its default size and semi-decently even on full screen. Would anyone know of a simple converter program that is user-friendly and does it it in a simple way that you can hardly screw up? It'll have to have low reqs. Labtop is only a PII 300mhz 160MB RAM and a 2MB NeoMagic videocard. I appeciate the help..............you fucking whores.
NoNo
750+ Posts
Neocron Characters: Telemachus
NoNo
Numinor
Darla
Internet Connection: 30mb

Post by NoNo »

well thats goin to involve re-encoding the video which at the specs of that laptop will take forever depending on the size of the movie. TMPEGenc is a decent encoder but not sure if it handles .asx format.