Global Agenda Recruit

General discussion about MMORPGs, Neocron, SXR, or anything else you feel like blabbing about.
Forum rules
Welcome to the Official SynergyXR Forums! You will have to register to post and if you're new here, please read our Welcome Post and Forum Rules.
Gibbon
At least 1 Post
Global Agenda Character: Gibbon
WoW Armory: Gibanna
WoW Server: area 52

Global Agenda Recruit

Post by Gibbon »

Hey there everyone,

Where are you from? North Florida, USA

How old are you? 32

What game(s) are interested in playing with us? Global Agenda

What are you character name(s)? Gibbon

How long have you been playing? A bit over a month, since it became Free to Play

What would you like to get out of your membership in SXR? I'm getting tired of random mission groups that don't communicate. I'd like to get with a relatively active Agency for PVE, and some PVP.

Would you be willing to use Teamspeak (voice communication)? Sure, I use TS3 now to chat with friends. I'm in a group that plays a bunch of games, but none of them play GA yet.

How did you hear about SXR? Search on the Agency list in game.

Paint us a picture of your online gaming past :) I've been gaming online for over 20 years. Started out in Counter-Strike, and still play it a bit with friends. I've been gaming with the same group of friends for about 10 years now, through a bunch of games (currently: Team Fortress 2, WOW, Company of Heroes, Call of Duty, Left for Dead)
I'm a pretty laid back kind of guy, and just like to have fun.