You guys still around?

General discussion about MMORPGs, Neocron, SXR, or anything else you feel like blabbing about.
Forum rules
Welcome to the Official SynergyXR Forums! You will have to register to post and if you're new here, please read our Welcome Post and Forum Rules.
drake6k
At least 1 Post

You guys still around?

Post by drake6k »

Hey,

I'm thinking about coming back to NC. My guild (Tempest) broke up a long time ago, Mirriorshades is dead, I'm stuck in NEXT alone with a ton of money and a clan apartment full of stuff I don't need lol. Need to LoM aswell. (you guys hosted my pvp video for a long time)

Where are you from?
Florida but I'm living in Japan until April 21st.

How old are you?

How long have you been playing NC/NC2?
Beta4, over 2 years.

What are your goals within Neocron?
I like clan politics, roleplay, and take pvp very seriously. I always try and move the clan I'm in forward (finding good members, events, exc).

Would you be willing to use Ventrilo (voice communication)?
Yes, infact I wouldn't join if you all didn't use it!

Paint us a picture of your Neocron Past
Still have my first character from the first week of retail NC1 Jack Drake. Um I've been the leader of more than one good clan, TAG, Mirrorshades, Tempest... I was good friends with a lot of SXR members! Ghandi and Borgoth came from TAG... I started NC in beta4... I think a lot of you know who I am already. http://jackdiehl.com/neocron.html

Anyways. Does SXR still play NC? Cause that would be really cool. I'm thinking about coming back and need a good clan. Also Ventrilo is a must!!! And I know you guys use it :o Downloading the client right now...

/edit: omg I said guild!! Fucking wow. I just quit wow.... 57 mage Illidan
http://wow.allakhazam.com/profile.html?43977
^^ seeing as some of you play :D I was getting bored with pvp... and battlegrounds sounds like another grind actually, why cant they give players enough freedom to create on their own?? :(
Freaky Fryd
2500+ Posts
Neocron Characters: Freaky Fryd
Baudthrasher
Freak Eh
Global Agenda Character: Baudthrasher
WoW Armory: Baudthrasher
Operating System: Windows XP SP3
CPU: AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 6000+ 3GHz
Motherboard: MSi K9N4
Memory (RAM): 4GB DDR2 800MHz Dual-Channel
Video Card: BFG GeForce 9800 GT 512MB OC+
Hard Drive: 1TB Western Digital 7200rpm
Hard Drive (Secondary): 300GB Seagate 7200rpm
Monitor: Samsung Syncmaster 24" (2443bw)
Secondary Monitor: LG Flatron 19" (L192WS)
Mouse: Logitech Trackball

Post by Freaky Fryd »

Hey! Long time no see!
Of course we play!
:D
drake6k
At least 1 Post

Post by drake6k »

Freaky Fryd wrote:Hey! Long time no see!
Of course we play!
How many of you are there? Fallen Angels... Biotech...?
drake6k
At least 1 Post

Post by drake6k »

Oh my god! I just downloaded the client and its patching... went to the account setup to reactivate and I have two months left!!! I forgot that I had 6 month thing setup and it must have charged me right before I quit. So I guess I never quit??? :?: :?: :x :lol:

WTF!!??? I'll login soon...
Freaky Fryd
2500+ Posts
Neocron Characters: Freaky Fryd
Baudthrasher
Freak Eh
Global Agenda Character: Baudthrasher
WoW Armory: Baudthrasher
Operating System: Windows XP SP3
CPU: AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 6000+ 3GHz
Motherboard: MSi K9N4
Memory (RAM): 4GB DDR2 800MHz Dual-Channel
Video Card: BFG GeForce 9800 GT 512MB OC+
Hard Drive: 1TB Western Digital 7200rpm
Hard Drive (Secondary): 300GB Seagate 7200rpm
Monitor: Samsung Syncmaster 24" (2443bw)
Secondary Monitor: LG Flatron 19" (L192WS)
Mouse: Logitech Trackball

Post by Freaky Fryd »

I just saw you on trade...
;)

"I'm baaaaacckkk"
NoNo
750+ Posts
Neocron Characters: Telemachus
NoNo
Numinor
Darla
Internet Connection: 30mb

Post by NoNo »

:o elo drake, long time no see, i r telemacus (was in mirror shades for a while), welcome back :)
satransisuu
1000+ Posts
WoW Server: Nathrezim

Post by satransisuu »

yea people here still play, but i dont play this game.....you wont ever see me on NC, its so below me.....
FN: hey sat, what did you tell your parents when you left?
Me: i told them i was going out to study
FN: ......................
Lachlan
2000+ Posts
Steam ID: lachlan
Twitch.tv Profile: lachlanzema
Xbox GamerTag: lynx769
EVE Online Character: Lachlan Alanthos

Post by Lachlan »

Welcome back, Jack. I remember you from Mirrorshades.. not sure if you remember me, I had a PE named Lachlan and we dueled in NF a few times. My brother-in-law was in Mirrorshades for a while, his name was Valan.

At any rate, get over to Biotech.. I'm sure we could use PvP skills. SXR has been making a big comeback these last couple of weeks. We're just starting to get back in OPing and we've had a few skirmishes with anti-city.
drake6k
At least 1 Post

Post by drake6k »

The best friends I have in NC have moved to Anti-city. I now have 50 BD symp, got it up from 17 today. Although the only way I'd join anti-city is if I was able to get enough friends together to start a new clan. So I'm thinking now maybe I'll just join SXR. You guys are the biggest group of Pluto players left I think. I was talking with [TgR] Killer, he has a hard job trying to start back up that clan alone in the current NC....

My pro-city symps are all above 50 aswell so I could join Biotech easy. Why can't you guys be FA or BD? Come on now everyone move FA for me :(

On second thought I HATE FF and want to see them crushed into nothing. So that is another reason to stay pro-city... I'll know in the next day or so what I'm gonna do.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........

/edit for lynx: yeah I remember Valan, he was a good guy. Although one of our dickhead members pked his SXR family member and Valan got really pissed and left (or so I was told). We did banish this "dickhead member" and he was never allowed back though. :lol:
Lachlan
2000+ Posts

Post by Lachlan »

drake6k wrote:/edit for lynx: yeah I remember Valan, he was a good guy. Although one of our dickhead members pked his SXR family member and Valan got really pissed and left (or so I was told). We did banish this "dickhead member" and he was never allowed back though. :lol:
Yeah, that was me on my lowbie droner at one of our OPs when BD and BT were allies in NC1. It was also when there were no fights to be had on Pluto and Mirrorshades used to hack the first layer of our ops to get fights. Understandable, though. :)

There's plenty of fights to be had with anti-city these days. Pro-city has been lacking in activity, so anti-city has had to resort to internal fighting. We fought several anti-city (including Tostino) at DRE HQ last night. It was tons o' fun.
drake6k
At least 1 Post

Post by drake6k »

Lynx wrote: Yeah, that was me on my lowbie droner at one of our OPs when BD and BT were allies in NC1. It was also when there were no fights to be had on Pluto and Mirrorshades used to hack the first layer of our ops to get fights. Understandable, though. :)
Haha yeah, We'd contact FN and tell him to lock the OP first, Mirrorshades are going to hack it. Then we'd just hack the first layer, wanted a good fair fight.

I'm starting to think no, I'm not joining anti-city. But I still need to talk to Tostino and FairyFX before I do any faction changes. Not joining Paradox!

I have the Tempest clan apartment full of blueprints, cheap parts, the kind of clan junk that ends up in clan apartments. I can't just ditch it all. If I join you guys maybe some people can come over and take the crap from me, I then need to pickup all the apartment placeables (lots!) and move them to my apartments... ugh it's hard work.
Lachlan
2000+ Posts

Post by Lachlan »

drake6k wrote: I have the Tempest clan apartment full of blueprints, cheap parts, the kind of clan junk that ends up in clan apartments. I can't just ditch it all. If I join you guys maybe some people can come over and take the crap from me, I then need to pickup all the apartment placeables (lots!) and move them to my apartments... ugh it's hard work.
I'm sure we have some strapping young tanks with lots of transport that can help out. Well, we'll give you Chosen if nothing else. :)
drake6k
At least 1 Post

Post by drake6k »

I am back in America and can join as soon I get my clan apartment cleaned out. Can someone PM me vent info?

:)
Lachlan
2000+ Posts

Post by Lachlan »

drake6k wrote:I am back in America and can join as soon I get my clan apartment cleaned out. Can someone PM me vent info?

:)
Once you're added into clan, your forum permissions will be updated which will let let you set a vent password and get the vent ip.

*prods FN*
FN
3000+ Posts
Steam ID: fnsxr
Twitch.tv Profile: SynfullTV
Neocron Characters: FN
EVE Online Character: Xenivous Synfull
Operating System: Windows 8 Professional 64-bit
CPU: Intel Core i7-3770K Ivy Bridge @ 3.5Ghz
CPU Heatsink/Cooler: Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro Rev.2 92mm
Motherboard: ASRock Z77 Extreme4 Intel Z77
Memory (RAM): Samsung 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3 1600 30nm
Video Card: GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 660 2GB
Hard Drive: 256GB RAID 0 (2 x Samsung 830 SATA3 SSD)
Hard Drive (Secondary): 1TB RAID 0 (2 x WD 7200RPM SATA2 HDD)
Monitor: RCA 40" LCD TV
Keyboard: Razer Lycosa
Mouse: Microsoft/Razer Habu Laser Mouse
Case: NZXT M59 Black Steel ATX Mid Tower
Power Supply: BFG 550 Watt Dual +12V Rail
Rig Accessory: Wolf King Warrior FPS Keyboard (Red)
Internet Connection: 35Mbs/3Mbs Cable

Post by FN »

Take your prod and shove it. It was done half an hour ago :P