Thomas was alone

General discussion about MMORPGs, Neocron, SXR, or anything else you feel like blabbing about.
Forum rules
Welcome to the Official SynergyXR Forums! You will have to register to post and if you're new here, please read our Welcome Post and Forum Rules.
war-barney
750+ Posts
Neocron Characters: Warb Arney

Doctor Barney

Kalvix
League of Legends Character: Kalvix
Minecraft Username: war barney
WoW Server: Dawnbringer

Thomas was alone

Post by war-barney »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nF32W_gSHnQ

Thought I'd make you guys aware of this game, it looks awful especially if you just look at screenies on steam but it is AMAZING. The story and character is all done so well, its like really old games, no graphics pretty much so they made the story and character development the best they could and made what is one of the best games I've played in a while. It doesn't cost much so you should all give it a go, specially you younger guys who may have only played modern games where they have top notch graphics then forget that characters are meant to develop and that a story should be more than duuuh im guna kill a baddie cos i dont like em duuh.

I can honestly say I'd rather play this than almost any other AAA game out at the moment. Of course if you like shiny things and think games should never have a story or character development (basically if your a retard who should only watch films and shouldn't even be playing games) then you will love this.
Vane
100+ Posts

Re: Thomas was alone

Post by Vane »

I dont think anyone in SXR is THAT young

Kera's 13 YO brother on the other hand. Yea, Poor kid will never know the joys of playing a story-driven game without flash graphics.
He "beat" skyrim in less than a week. :(

woot 100 posts. lawl.