Welcome to the Official SynergyXR Forums! You will have to register to post and if you're new here, please read our Welcome Post and Forum Rules.

Back Again

General discussion about MMORPGs, Neocron, SXR, or anything else you feel like blabbing about.

Back Again

Postby Red on Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:43 pm

hey guys, im back ish. im able to play more lately and came by to see what everyone is playing. looks like H1Z1, what ever that is. i couldnt help but notice most of the other forums are locked (minecraft in particular) can i assume no one plays anymore? hit me back if someone is, and everyone else let me know what youre playing.
Red

Vitals
Posts » 355
Joined » Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:44 pm
Location » Northern California
Gamer IDs
Rig

Re: Back Again

Postby derretimos on Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:25 am

welcome back, Red. h1z1 is where it's at. pretty fun, also it's something you don't have to play religiously to succeed at. buy it, or die.
derretimos

Vitals
Posts » 1427
Joined » Sat Feb 25, 2006 10:24 pm
Location » TENESSEE
Gamer IDs
PSN ID » bane008
Rig
» Glock 19 MOS
» Burris Fastfire III
» Trijicon Supressor Night Sights

Postby Red on Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:19 pm

thanks guys, after looking into h1z1 im seeing A LOT of complaints about hackers... big flag for me. how do you all see it?

anyone playing Blizzards: Heroes of the Storm?

i have 4 beta keys if anyone is interested.
Red

Vitals
Posts » 355
Joined » Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:44 pm
Location » Northern California
Gamer IDs
Rig

Postby Krypto on Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:01 am

I've yet to be killed by a hacker, so...its the same as DayZ w/ hackers, except these guys made planetside2 almost unhackable, and I have no doubt they'll do the same with H1Z1. Also, it's alot better than dayz by looks, crafting, & combat.
E .· ` ' / ·. F
Your Tears Fuel Me
Krypto

Vitals
Posts » 1518
Joined » Wed Aug 24, 2005 8:00 pm
Location » ATL, Ga
Gamer IDs
Rig
» Geforce GTX570
» 40Mb

Return to Public General Forum