Welcome to the Official SynergyXR Forums! You will have to register to post and if you're new here, please read our Welcome Post and Forum Rules.

Ark

General discussion about MMORPGs, Neocron, SXR, or anything else you feel like blabbing about.

Ark

Postby centaurion_w on Fri May 20, 2016 10:02 am

Hello all, I'm a somewhat new player to Ark and I've been looking to get deeper into the game. Solo adventuring tends to be very difficult when it comes to leveling and maintaining a solid base. The game was really tailored towards group play. Can someone direct me towards a server and specific tribe? I was playing on OfficialServer 25 earlier today but I'm willing to move to another one if you guys don't have a tribe on that server
centaurion_w

Vitals
Posts » 1
Joined » Thu May 19, 2016 9:35 pm
Location » Tacoma, WA
Gamer IDs
Rig
» Windows 7
» 4 Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4690K CPU @ 3.59
» BioStar Hi-Fi Z87X 3-D
» Nvidia GeForce GTX 770
» WD 5000 ATA Device

Re: Ark

Postby Krypto on Fri May 20, 2016 12:54 pm

We don't play Ark anymore. Try and find a server that doesn't have a ruling foreign tribe or major power. Try and join a decent size tribe as soon as you can. Taming Dino's is worth the time. Makes gathering resources aloooot quicker
E .· ` ' / ·. F
Your Tears Fuel Me
Krypto

Vitals
Posts » 1518
Joined » Wed Aug 24, 2005 8:00 pm
Location » ATL, Ga
Gamer IDs
Rig
» Geforce GTX570
» 40Mb

Re: Ark

Postby derretimos on Fri May 20, 2016 7:47 pm

hey man, welcome to the forums. I've been out of the loop on games lately but I'm sure somebody can tell you what server SXR is active on.
derretimos

Vitals
Posts » 1427
Joined » Sat Feb 25, 2006 10:24 pm
Location » TENESSEE
Gamer IDs
PSN ID » bane008
Rig
» Glock 19 MOS
» Burris Fastfire III
» Trijicon Supressor Night Sights

Return to Public General Forum