In response to FN's forum mail.

General discussion about MMORPGs, Neocron, SXR, or anything else you feel like blabbing about.
Forum rules
Welcome to the Official SynergyXR Forums! You will have to register to post and if you're new here, please read our Welcome Post and Forum Rules.
Supatheft
At least 1 Post

In response to FN's forum mail.

Post by Supatheft »

Hey guys!

It's nice to get an update to see what's going on with you guys. FN I wish you all the luck with the future family developing! I'll gladly set-up a reoccurring PayPal deposit to help fund SXR's longevity. I barely if at all come on these forums let alone post a lot, but I do talk to the guys who come around on TS and still game. I myself have been in and out with the whole gaming scene, but I think there is a handful of us that just started up in WoW very recently on Bleeding Hollow if people are interested as we wait for the reincarnation of NC classic.

Damn haha I've been apart of this clan for so long. Can't remember the last time I games with you FN. I think it was back when you use to play NC way back when we had Ghandi, Trillian, Hazard and all those old school players around. I still remember the day Trillian recruited me and Gunshifty to the clan haha. Back then you guys I believe had done a retreat in Canada and at the time I was to young to participate in the fun of getting together to meet with you guys, but there is one actually coming up really soon. Since the later NC days sxr had kinda meshed with 17th squad in the NC scene and now are doing a retreat in Barcelona, Spain ( not sure if you caught wind of it). Should be a blast and for those who haven't had any real interaction with these dudes they are some really cool people. Some of our core members are going though like Chosen One, Krypo, Gunshifty, and myself (forgive me if I forgot anyone else) and you should definitely make some room on our site to share some of the moments with the rest of the clan! Hopefully one day we can hold an even bigger retreat and include more members!

Anyway before this gets to long I'm going to cut it here. It's good to hear from you FN and hopefully connect with you guys soon again on TS or in game!

~Supa
FN
3000+ Posts
Steam ID: fnsxr
Twitch.tv Profile: SynfullTV
Neocron Characters: FN
EVE Online Character: Xenivous Synfull
Operating System: Windows 8 Professional 64-bit
CPU: Intel Core i7-3770K Ivy Bridge @ 3.5Ghz
CPU Heatsink/Cooler: Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro Rev.2 92mm
Motherboard: ASRock Z77 Extreme4 Intel Z77
Memory (RAM): Samsung 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3 1600 30nm
Video Card: GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 660 2GB
Hard Drive: 256GB RAID 0 (2 x Samsung 830 SATA3 SSD)
Hard Drive (Secondary): 1TB RAID 0 (2 x WD 7200RPM SATA2 HDD)
Monitor: RCA 40" LCD TV
Keyboard: Razer Lycosa
Mouse: Microsoft/Razer Habu Laser Mouse
Case: NZXT M59 Black Steel ATX Mid Tower
Power Supply: BFG 550 Watt Dual +12V Rail
Rig Accessory: Wolf King Warrior FPS Keyboard (Red)
Internet Connection: 35Mbs/3Mbs Cable

Re: In response to FN's forum mail.

Post by FN »

Now there's some old name drops! Ghandi, Trillian, Haz - wow...

Good to hear from you Supa! Hope to catch you on TS sometime soon :braveheart:
Bossk
At least 1 Post
WoW Server: Dawnbringer

Post by Bossk »

Really excited about Neocron Classic. The Open Beta seems to be right around the corner!
DaSaints
At least 1 Post
Neocron Characters: Da Saints
Operating System: Windows 7
CPU: i7-920 @ 3.5
Motherboard: Intel DX58SO
Memory (RAM): G.Skill 12GB
Video Card: nVidia 670 GTX
Hard Drive: Intel 120GB SSD | OCZ 60GB SSD
Hard Drive (Secondary): 2x2TB WD
Monitor: Samsung 27" 120Hz S27A750D
Secondary Monitor: Asus 24" IPS VS239
Keyboard: Logitech G110
Mouse: Logitech G500
Case: Antec 1100
Power Supply: Thermaltake Toughpower 750W
Rig Accessory: Cooler Master Hyper 212 HSF
Internet Connection: 5MB/5MB

Post by DaSaints »

Whelp. That forum mail worked. Throwing some creds your way!

Didn't even know NC:C was a thing until your State of Union. I'll definitely take a peek once it goes into Open Beta. Outside of HoTS (anyone else playing?) I haven't been doing much gaming otherwise due to RL. Will hop back on TS then!
Epooch
50+ Posts
Steam ID: 76561198010992823
Global Agenda Character: EpochCoda

Post by Epooch »

To me it sounded like an SXR Call to Arms, it's exciting!
I have been on TS but I haven't seen any familiar names yet and I don't want to drop into someone else's group if they are partied up. Just out of respect of course.
Whelp it's been a while, hope all is well with everyone!
Dist
250+ Posts

Post by Dist »

Sex - - - That was my response to seeing FN's email. lots and lots of sexy sex!!

Love and miss you sexy SXR peeps......been out of the gaming world for a bit now, ya know 2 kiddos and crazy ass job. Hope all is well and expect to meet up with everyone in NC Classic, I'm lurking on those forums daily now and will spend what little free time I have in there f'ing around :ar15:

And thanks for the donation reminder, mine's incoming