Random Gaming Thoughts

General discussion about MMORPGs, Neocron, SXR, or anything else you feel like blabbing about.
Forum rules
Welcome to the Official SynergyXR Forums! You will have to register to post and if you're new here, please read our Welcome Post and Forum Rules.
Zhut
750+ Posts

Post by Zhut »

Honestly, I think the only of those that I'd give up for NC is sleep.
MaxFly
50+ Posts

Post by MaxFly »

I think the NC forums have declined so much due to the powerposters.
They reiterate pathetic arguments that have no point and repeat themselves constantly, mostly quoting other powerposters incorrectly.
Think NoNo and Oz know which fuckwits im referring to.
eh?
OFT
At least 1 Post

Post by OFT »

...correct me if i'm wrong (i kinda walked into the middle of this conversation) but have not the forums gone downhill because the rest of the game has? I left after nc2beta went gold, but it seems to me that if there are no quality stories or props to present about some war that happened over the day, will not the forum posts lose quality as well?

Save for some vets *holy @#$ SIL!!!! glad to see YOU again --small world indeed (you dont remember me, it's ok :) ) the average poster is just posting more "OMG FIX TEH GAME j00 nubs!" bullshit. This is a huge contrast to the old posts of "Hey *so-and-so* nice try taking Jeriko, too bad you got destroyed ; )" --thus launching a heated (and hopefully) respectable debate that could pump up the rest of the forumwhores to play later that night.

If the absence of vets (i know there are many still there, however) to post relevant topics, it leaves only less-nc-educated players to post. And, reading about the game's current state, those players have little to post about, save for how stuff is broken and how KK is a bunch of #@$@.
MaxFly wrote:I think the NC forums have declined so much due to the powerposters.
They reiterate pathetic arguments that have no point and repeat themselves constantly, mostly quoting other powerposters incorrectly.
Think NoNo and Oz know which fuckwits im referring to.
Ohhhhh yes, I am seeing a ton of that, as well :(

*note i am restricted to the new runner forums to post, as my account has been deactivated for a while now.... but i can stil read the rest of 'em ; )

*Pm's fn in-game frantically "nooooo dont give up RYL!!! at least not until the IR of NC!!!" (if it's the better of the 2)*

*throws people out of party left and right to make room for FN in party*
OneFingerTactics_PPU --Very Respectable PPU from Saturn NC1 in its prime
BlindWhiteLight --Very Respectable Life-Off from Iveria RYL in its prime
BlindWhiteLight --Somewhat Respectable White Mage from Carbuncle, FFXI, back in its prime
Zhut
750+ Posts

Post by Zhut »

*throws people out of party left and right to make room for FN in party*
oh sure...that's the way to bring him back....call him fat. :lol:
Faid
3000+ Posts
Steam ID: talonfaid
Neocron Characters: Faid
Operating System: Windows 7
CPU: i7 3770k 3.5GHz
Memory (RAM): 1GB (4GBx2) DDR3/1600MHz Dual Channel Me