A strangely small world, -FN- :)

General discussion about MMORPGs, Neocron, SXR, or anything else you feel like blabbing about.
Forum rules
Welcome to the Official SynergyXR Forums! You will have to register to post and if you're new here, please read our Welcome Post and Forum Rules.
Fallen Angel
At least 1 Post

Re: A strangely small world, -FN- :)

Post by Fallen Angel »

OFT wrote:FN, I can remember your synergy clan back in Neocron:) i was in a PP clan called Total Distortion....... but that was a long time ago, in a different time and place :)

I will now digress to business, and spare us all a little bit of nostalgia, if you dont mind ^^

I found your website through a gentlemen in RYL named "fallenangelwar". He replied to a spam of mine asking for any pure MK clan members to PM me.

Please, feel free to PM me in-game on my life character BlindWhiteLight at anytime, or respond to my post, here :) I'll be commin back, definately ; )

Thank you, gl and hf!

Please don't kill me(at least not here), but just for a bit until my extra trial account expires I will be playing humans... just to try them out and see how we can take them down easier... btw OFT I am FallenAngelWar, FallenAngelRune, FallenAngelShdw, and FallenAngelGun... currently taking a break from the SXR guild to lvl up my rune... glad that you headed my call... i will play my rune a bit so i can lvl it a bit more and at around lvl 50 I will probably return to SXR... Kick ass guys and don't overtake me too much.
_______Insert 2 cents here.
Image Image
노 성 진
:: SynergyXR | Iverian Pure Ak'kan Guild ::
I am the Fallen One gone to hell and back. I am the passage from this world to the next