A strangely small world, -FN- :)

General discussion about MMORPGs, Neocron, SXR, or anything else you feel like blabbing about.
Forum rules
Welcome to the Official SynergyXR Forums! You will have to register to post and if you're new here, please read our Welcome Post and Forum Rules.
OFT
At least 1 Post

A strangely small world, -FN- :)

Post by OFT »

FN, I can remember your synergy clan back in Neocron:) i was in a PP clan called Total Distortion....... but that was a long time ago, in a different time and place :)

I will now digress to business, and spare us all a little bit of nostalgia, if you dont mind ^^

I found your website through a gentlemen in RYL named "fallenangelwar". He replied to a spam of mine asking for any pure MK clan members to PM me.

He spoke of you leading the clan, and i know we have partied before in-game. He spoke of you creating SXR, and how you and your clansmen hated GP's and KR's. He was the only person to reply to my plea, which leads me to my next point: pure akkan's need to unite. Before 5 minutes ago, i was getting the grim picture that Ruthless (the clan i am helping manage) was the only group of people that felt that GP was a joke, a mockery, and that fighting KR's adds to the game --not holding their hands. We are a group of people ageing from 20-30+ in age, we act respectably in game, and enjoy having fun for what the game is worth :). We have become fed up with people allieing *how the @@$#@ do you spell that?* with humans, and have declared war on all the major groups. We have done this becauase we were tired of fighting humans on hte first map, just to have them healed by akkans that we could not kill.

I am merely asking for an alliance that perhaps will allow us to become friends, level in a larger group (such as near each other on the second map) and to help add a little bit of fun to the game ; )

I have noticed (especially as of late) that when we are having a fair, and by all means FUN fight out somewhere, we are mobbed by at least 2 other guilds that are called out to help. While part of me enjoys the idea that it takes 3 clans to effectivly remove us, the other part of me is disappointed that there is nothing like that between pure MK guilds.

Please, feel free to PM me in-game on my life character BlindWhiteLight at anytime, or respond to my post, here :) I'll be commin back, definately ; )

Thank you, gl and hf!
FN
3000+ Posts
Steam ID: fnsxr
Twitch.tv Profile: SynfullTV
Neocron Characters: FN
EVE Online Character: Xenivous Synfull
Operating System: Windows 8 Professional 64-bit
CPU: Intel Core i7-3770K Ivy Bridge @ 3.5Ghz
CPU Heatsink/Cooler: Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro Rev.2 92mm
Motherboard: ASRock Z77 Extreme4 Intel Z77
Memory (RAM): Samsung 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3 1600 30nm
Video Card: GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 660 2GB
Hard Drive: 256GB RAID 0 (2 x Samsung 830 SATA3 SSD)
Hard Drive (Secondary): 1TB RAID 0 (2 x WD 7200RPM SATA2 HDD)
Monitor: RCA 40" LCD TV
Keyboard: Razer Lycosa
Mouse: Microsoft/Razer Habu Laser Mouse
Case: NZXT M59 Black Steel ATX Mid Tower
Power Supply: BFG 550 Watt Dual +12V Rail
Rig Accessory: Wolf King Warrior FPS Keyboard (Red)
Internet Connection: 35Mbs/3Mbs Cable

Post by FN »

lol - you're BlindWhiteLight? heh - it *is* a small world :)

I've temporarly stepped out of RYL as the GP issue has just led me to logging on for hours with no hope of finding a party :( If FallenAngel builds our memberbase up, I'm sure we'll be allying :D
OFT
At least 1 Post

Post by OFT »

Nice to hear such enthusiasm! --We (myself and 9 others) have been fortunate enough to guild, and level togather for a greater portion of the levels so far... if you're ever lookin for a party, we play our heaviest from 6,7, or 8pm to 2,3,4am EST ; )

Gp issue saddens me..... i can say much more about the subject, but it would just turn into a huge vent --so i'll leave it for another post ; )

Look forward to hearin from you -- oh and btw, you ever notice how gp's are the only one's with all the inter-guild allies? Neither MK nor KR's have relationships like that within their nationalities.....

Thanks for the speedy reply, take care ^^
Chosen One
3000+ Posts
Steam ID: sxrchosen1
Neocron Characters: Chosen One
Wendy
Van C
Rufio
Muff Driver
Komie
Global Agenda Character: Chosen_One
Tribes Ascend Character: sxrchosen1
EVE Online Character: Rakkor Symbiot
Minecraft Username: sxrchosen1
Aion: Zsusun
WoW Armory: ...what Mace said...
WoW Server: Shrek online
Operating System: Windows Vista Ultimate 64bit SP2
CPU: Intel Core i7 920 Nehalem 2.8GHz
Motherboard: EVGA E758-TR 3-Way SLI Intel X58 ATX
Memory (RAM): OCZ Platinum 6GB DDR3 1600
Video Card: BFG Tech GeForce GTX 280 1GB 512-bit
Hard Drive: SAMSUNG 1TB 7200 RPM 3.0 SATA
Monitor: SAMSUNG 22" 5ms Widescreen LCD DVI
Keyboard: Dell
Mouse: Logitech
Case: Antec 1200 Black Steel ATX Full Tower
Power Supply: CORSAIR 650W
Internet Connection: innerweb

Post by Chosen One »

ryl confuses and hurts my head :P
Lev
50+ Posts

Post by Lev »

Chosen One wrote:ryl confuses and hurts my head :P

chosen be honest, simple addition hurts your head.

I keeed, I keeed.
Comie
500+ Posts
Neocron Characters: Comie Hol
Hutch
EVE Online Character: Comie Dey
WoW Armory: Deychundei, Chomie
WoW Server: frostmane

Post by Comie »

ahh lev yu big gay bear... i love yu
techsmith
At least 1 Post

Post by techsmith »

Heya I play DarqHeart an MK Rune in RYL. I'm planning on Joining SXR when I'm finished with the first map. It wouls be fun to have a nicer more mature pary to level with( I'm 38 ) If you guys need a 52 lvl rune to run around with you just Pm me ingame. I won't be playing for about a week though. my CPU died. I will be getting a new processor soon but not this weekend :(

Forgot to mention I may have a lvl 50 gunner in tow.
OFT
At least 1 Post

Post by OFT »

techsmith wrote:Heya I play DarqHeart an MK Rune in RYL. I'm planning on Joining SXR when I'm finished with the first map. It wouls be fun to have a nicer more mature pary to level with( I'm 38 ) If you guys need a 52 lvl rune to run around with you just Pm me ingame. I won't be playing for about a week though. my CPU died. I will be getting a new processor soon but not this weekend :(

Forgot to mention I may have a lvl 50 gunner in tow.
*whew* sorry to hear about your cpu, techsmith :shock:

Dont get me wrong, i'd like to think we have a pretty crackpot team goin (those guys are unbelievably efficient) --but we could sure use another rune :) :) :) or heck, i wouldnt be picky, we could sure use another gunner too ^^ Our highest members are lvl 69 atm (about 3 of them or so) --with this in mind, it probably wouldnt be worth your whlie partying with us until you're about 59 or so 0 o

But yes!! would love to have ya --we're looking for more mature players as well ; )
Chosen One
3000+ Posts
Steam ID: sxrchosen1
Neocron Characters: Chosen One
Wendy
Van C
Rufio
Muff Driver
Komie
Global Agenda Character: Chosen_One
Tribes Ascend Character: sxrchosen1
EVE Online Character: Rakkor Symbiot
Minecraft Username: sxrchosen1
Aion: Zsusun
WoW Armory: ...what Mace said...
WoW Server: Shrek online
Operating System: Windows Vista Ultimate 64bit SP2
CPU: Intel Core i7 920 Nehalem 2.8GHz
Motherboard: EVGA E758-TR 3-Way SLI Intel X58 ATX
Memory (RAM): OCZ Platinum 6GB DDR3 1600
Video Card: BFG Tech GeForce GTX 280 1GB 512-bit
Hard Drive: SAMSUNG 1TB 7200 RPM 3.0 SATA
Monitor: SAMSUNG 22" 5ms Widescreen LCD DVI
Keyboard: Dell
Mouse: Logitech
Case: Antec 1200 Black Steel ATX Full Tower
Power Supply: CORSAIR 650W
Internet Connection: innerweb

Post by Chosen One »

im guessing the lvl cap 99...
OFT
At least 1 Post

Post by OFT »

Chosen One wrote:im guessing the lvl cap 99...
Currently the lvl cap is 95, which, imo is nearly impossible to attain at this point in the game. There is a second map that you can go to with higher level mobs in it, however the experience obtained from those mobs at lvl 80 ends up being .001% or some such number like that. I know within the next couple of patches, the max lvl will be expanded to 150, and that there will *correction, there MUST* be a 3rd map or new monsters or something to keep the higher lvl players interested.

Oh, and techsmith, try pm'ing "glassman" or "glass-man" or something like that in-game --he's got (from what i understand from a couple other guild members) a pretty nice party around level 50+, and had everything but a rune... thought that might help ya ; ) I know a couple of our guild members have partied with him before ^^
FN
3000+ Posts

Post by FN »

I've been looking for a party for a level 64 Rune for litereally weeks... It's actually what has made me give up for awhile. Spending hours online soloing, gaining 5%, dying, losing 3%, and spamming for a party the ENTIRE time - it gets old :(

Any need for those anywhere?
NoNo
750+ Posts
Neocron Characters: Telemachus
NoNo
Numinor
Darla
Internet Connection: 30mb

Post by NoNo »

is it not possible to solo hunt without dying?
techsmith
At least 1 Post

Post by techsmith »

Actually I've soloed the game for the most part. so it's not impossible, just slower.
FN
3000+ Posts

Post by FN »

I tend to die due to lag issues. I'll have a pull of several mobs coming at me. While I"m casting, they magically skip forward 10 feet and 4 hit me at the same time. 2 hits take doen Flex and the other 2 kill me. 95% of the time that's what happens to me :(

At level 64 though my cap is about 5400 exp per mob. That x 4 mobs, Monks for instance (which are much faster than the Angry Dwarfs before them, making the soloing a bit harder) - nets me almost 26,000 exp. That's .18% of a level for me :( So yes, it definitely gets slower.
OFT
At least 1 Post

Post by OFT »

FN wrote:I've been looking for a party for a level 64 Rune for litereally weeks... It's actually what has made me give up for awhile. Spending hours online soloing, gaining 5%, dying, losing 3%, and spamming for a party the ENTIRE time - it gets old :(

Any need for those anywhere?
Absolutely FN! I am sorry to hear that finding a party is an utter $#^; i know it depends on the time of day, and factors like that. There is PLENTY of room for any and all 60+ GP/KR haters you can find :) Fighting with 2 parties along side each other is no problem either, if 1 party isnt enough. I will be getting online tonight at about 8pm EST (in about 2 minutes) and be on and off for a couple hours, and around 10pm EST ill be on for quite a long time tonight... it's been a solid couple days since i've gotten serious about leveling. Please, by all means, come along, if you cannot find BlindWhiteLight (me) in-game, try Sir_Jackster --he's the current clan leader --we often switch up the leadership every few weeks between the guild managers. He's a riot to talk to ; )

I'd give ya the TS server and invite you to hop on, but i am not the one hosting it; jack is... i would feel bad if i was givin his ip out and all... ill check with him in a few minutes to see if i can release it --he usually doesnt care, and he has partied with you like i have ; )

Cheers

Blind
OneFingerTactics_PPU --Very Respectable PPU from Saturn NC1 in its prime
BlindWhiteLight --Very Respectable Life-Off from Iveria RYL in its prime
BlindWhiteLight --Somewhat Respectable White Mage from Carbuncle, FFXI, back in its prime