O_o

Just as the title states, crap that makes no sense what-so-ever goes here (i.e. spam).
Forum rules
Welcome to the Official SynergyXR Forums! You will have to register to post and if you're new here, please read our Welcome Post and Forum Rules.
Myrlin
500+ Posts
Minecraft Username: Myrlin
Aion: Myrthas
WoW Armory: Myrthas
WoW Server: Dawnbringer
Operating System: Windows 7
CPU: Intel Pentium 4 2.8 Ghz
Memory (RAM): 2Gb DDR2
Video Card: Nvidia GeForce 8600 GTS
Hard Drive: WD 80GB
Hard Drive (Secondary): WD 250 GB
Monitor: Dell 1905FP (Digital)
Keyboard: Wolfclaw II
Mouse: Microsoft Intellimouse Pro
Internet Connection: FIOS 10 down / 2 up

Re: O_o

Post by Myrlin »

Solid Rock wrote:
Virgil wrote:Also happy to see him finally reaching his goal...he is pretty darn white I have to admit. I actually don't feel so guilty for being white now since he is too (or does he share our guilt?).
Reaching his goal? I thought he suffered from Vitiligo. He also had Lupus, so guess sometime it actually is lupus :P (its a House joke).
Lol @ the House joke. My nephew's name is Lucas. His sister started calling him Lupus and his parents corrected her with "It's never Lupus".
Virgil
100+ Posts

Post by Virgil »

Myrlin wrote:
Solid Rock wrote:
Virgil wrote:Also happy to see him finally reaching his goal...he is pretty darn white I have to admit. I actually don't feel so guilty for being white now since he is too (or does he share our guilt?).
Reaching his goal? I thought he suffered from Vitiligo. He also had Lupus, so guess sometime it actually is lupus :P (its a House joke).
Lol @ the House joke. My nephew's name is Lucas. His sister started calling him Lupus and his parents corrected her with "It's never Lupus".
Yeah, dude turns his flat nose into an icepick, (perhaps because he wants to look a little more Caucasian),the rest of his face into a caricature of a caucasian, and lo and behold he suffers from some obscure disease that makes black people turn white ....yeah ....riggghhhht.

Vitiligo is a skin condition in which there is loss of pigment (color) from areas of skin, resulting in irregular white patches.

The irregular part is what makes me wonder because his skin pigmentation is far from irregular ...unnatural yes ...
I wanted to be the first kid on my block with a confirmed kill
Solid Rock
3000+ Posts
Xfire ID: solid5rock
Steam ID: Taurmin
Xbox GamerTag: Taurmin
PlayStation Network ID: Taurmin
Neocron Characters: Solid Rock
Taurmin
Global Agenda Character: Taurmin
EVE Online Character: Solid Rock
Minecraft Username: Taurmin
WoW Armory: Thorgul
WoW Server: Bladefist
Operating System: Windows 7 Home
CPU: Intel Core I7 960 3.2 Mhz
Motherboard: Asus Sabretooth X58
Memory (RAM): 2x 2GB Kingston DDR3
Video Card: Club GeForce GTX 650 1gb GDDR5
Monitor: Acer X193W 19" 16x10
Secondary Monitor: ITS TS-7005L 17" 4x3
Keyboard: Logitech G15 Series 2
Mouse: Cyborg R.A.T. 9
Internet Connection: 50mb/5mb

Post by Solid Rock »

Virgil wrote:The irregular part is what makes me wonder because his skin pigmentation is far from irregular ...unnatural yes ...
A couple of things would rationally explain this, for one youll sometime notice that he wears makeup to make his skin apear more uniformly coloured, and one of t\he posible treatments for Vitiligo is to chemically depigmentate the skin using monobenzone, thus efectively removing the discoloured bloches by equally discolouring the rest of the patients skin. Other treatments have been developed to affect repigmentation in afected areas, but even the oldest of these procedures wasnt developed till 2004, some years after Michael Jackson would seem to have undergone monobenzone treatment.
The nose is probably just the detrimental effect of far too much cosmetic surgery on his face, not sure what he was aiming for but the end result probably wasnt it.

My opinion is that his skin depigmentation was most likely the result of a genuine disease, but his nose was the result of him being batshit crazy.
DAGGERZ
1500+ Posts
Xbox GamerTag: PecKer73
Neocron Characters: Go on guess...
WoW Server: Dawnbringer

Post by DAGGERZ »

his skin colour is down to all the plastic surgery he had. he wanted to be white. no idea why.
The room went that way ->>>>