Please answer this question

Just as the title states, crap that makes no sense what-so-ever goes here (i.e. spam).
Forum rules
Welcome to the Official SynergyXR Forums! You will have to register to post and if you're new here, please read our Welcome Post and Forum Rules.
Buck
750+ Posts
Xfire ID: Codrum
Steam ID: 76561197990332266
Neocron Characters: Murdoc
Codrum
Buck
Ress
Fallen Earth Characters: Codrum (Crafter? -25)
Murdoc Runner (Rifle? -14)
Im Buck (Newb -2)
Froggette (Newb placeholder -1)
Global Agenda Character: Codrum
Tribes Ascend Character: Codrum
Minecraft Username: Codrum
Operating System: Win 7 64bit
CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 945
Motherboard: BIOSTAR TForce TA790GX A3+
Memory (RAM): PNY Optima 8GB (4 x 2GB)
Video Card: GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 660 2GB
Hard Drive: WD 1TB SATA3.0
Monitor: Acer 20" Widescreen
Secondary Monitor: LG 47" TV
Mouse: Logitech M705
Power Supply: hec 585W
Internet Connection: ~1Mbps/~14Mbps Cable

Re: Please answer this question

Post by Buck »

so she could meet the guy again when he comes to her sisters funeral
I cant say that that idea ever popped into my head, I had a few, but not that one. I replied with the one that seemed the most offensive/funny(to me) of all the ideas I had.

Its kinda funny you all are calling this the 'correct' answer to the question...
Pantho
3000+ Posts
Steam ID: sam86
WoW Server: Me+Fanyasy = Chosen
Operating System: Windows XP x86
CPU: Core2Duo 26400 2.8ghz
Motherboard: Intel DG395RY
Memory (RAM): 4GB 4x1GB Crucial XMS2 800mhz
Video Card: 8800GTS 640mb
Hard Drive: 300gb Sata2
Monitor: 19" Hanns-G
Secondary Monitor: 19" DMG
Keyboard: Logitech S510
Mouse: Logitech MX Revolution
Case: Some obsenly heavy thing - Cooler Master
Power Supply: 650W Modular Corsair
Internet Connection: 10MB Cable

Post by Pantho »

buck has a good point

replace correct with expected
Chosen One
3000+ Posts
Steam ID: sxrchosen1
Neocron Characters: Chosen One
Wendy
Van C
Rufio
Muff Driver
Komie
Global Agenda Character: Chosen_One
Tribes Ascend Character: sxrchosen1
EVE Online Character: Rakkor Symbiot
Minecraft Username: sxrchosen1
Aion: Zsusun
WoW Armory: ...what Mace said...
WoW Server: Shrek online
Operating System: Windows Vista Ultimate 64bit SP2
CPU: Intel Core i7 920 Nehalem 2.8GHz
Motherboard: EVGA E758-TR 3-Way SLI Intel X58 ATX
Memory (RAM): OCZ Platinum 6GB DDR3 1600
Video Card: BFG Tech GeForce GTX 280 1GB 512-bit
Hard Drive: SAMSUNG 1TB 7200 RPM 3.0 SATA
Monitor: SAMSUNG 22" 5ms Widescreen LCD DVI
Keyboard: Dell
Mouse: Logitech
Case: Antec 1200 Black Steel ATX Full Tower
Power Supply: CORSAIR 650W
Internet Connection: innerweb

Post by Chosen One »

do you think God is a women?
Solid Rock
3000+ Posts
Xfire ID: solid5rock
Steam ID: Taurmin
Xbox GamerTag: Taurmin
PlayStation Network ID: Taurmin
Neocron Characters: Solid Rock
Taurmin
Global Agenda Character: Taurmin
EVE Online Character: Solid Rock
Minecraft Username: Taurmin
WoW Armory: Thorgul
WoW Server: Bladefist
Operating System: Windows 7 Home
CPU: Intel Core I7 960 3.2 Mhz
Motherboard: Asus Sabretooth X58
Memory (RAM): 2x 2GB Kingston DDR3
Video Card: Club GeForce GTX 650 1gb GDDR5
Monitor: Acer X193W 19" 16x10
Secondary Monitor: ITS TS-7005L 17" 4x3
Keyboard: Logitech G15 Series 2
Mouse: Cyborg R.A.T. 9
Internet Connection: 50mb/5mb

Post by Solid Rock »

Chosen One wrote:do you think God is a women?
God is not only a woman, shes a fucking bitch.
Pantho
3000+ Posts

Post by Pantho »

If god existed she would be female

Takes a certain kinda women to be that evil, but it has to be a women to be that evil ...
DAGGERZ
1500+ Posts
Xbox GamerTag: PecKer73
Neocron Characters: Go on guess...
WoW Server: Dawnbringer

Post by DAGGERZ »

God is taliban, he wears dib dabs and he has a beard.... thats fucking taliban if ever i saw one. he even sent his son too jihad.
The room went that way ->>>>
Solid Rock
3000+ Posts
Taurmin

Post by Solid Rock »

DAGGERZ wrote:God is taliban, he wears dib dabs and he has a beard.... thats fucking taliban if ever i saw one. he even sent his son too jihad.
You mean god is middle eastern, the Taliban is religious extremist political organization. And its been a while since I read up on the bible but didn't Jesus preach non-violence? Even going as far as to telling his people "Render unto Caesar the things which are Caesar’s".
DAGGERZ
1500+ Posts
Xbox GamerTag: PecKer73
Neocron Characters: Go on guess...

Post by DAGGERZ »

dont argue, the twat is a rag head ...........simple

its also utter bollox "IMHO", there is more chance we come from space than evolution which some twat in sandels gets credit for inventing. every war has been over religion in one form or another.
The room went that way ->>>>
Solid Rock
3000+ Posts
Taurmin

Post by Solid Rock »

DAGGERZ wrote:dont argue, the twat is a rag head ...........simple

its also utter bollox "IMHO", there is more chance we come from space than evolution which some twat in sandels gets credit for inventing. every war has been over religion in one form or another.
Dunno about that, World War I was over political strife and WWII was a war of conquest. So was the napoleonic war's, and the 2 year war of the mid 1800's. The American civil war was fought over ideological differences and the American revolutionary war was a war of independence. Not to mention the Korean and Vietnam war's most recently which were battles between political ideal's. And the first and second gulf war most recently which seem to be primarily economically motivated.
If you go back further you've a couple of dozen war's of succession within the Britain alone, not to mention the almost constant state of conflict of the ancient world which was almost exclusively about territory. The Roman's did not subjugate the entire known world for the sake of religion but because they could. And nor did Alexander build an empire within a few decades for the sake of spreading the greek pantheon, he did it for glory.

Yes there has been a large amount of silly crusades and holy wars, but its not by any means the primary cause of strife in the world.
Pantho
3000+ Posts

Post by Pantho »

Solid Rock wrote:
DAGGERZ wrote:dont argue, the twat is a rag head ...........simple

Dunno about that, World War I was over political strife and WWII was a war of conquest. So was the napoleonic war's, and the 2 year war of the mid 1800's. The American civil war was fought over ideological differences and the American revolutionary war was a war of independence. Not to mention the Korean and Vietnam war's most recently which were battles between political ideal's. And the first and second gulf war most recently which seem to be primarily economically motivated.
If you go back further you've a couple of dozen war's of succession within the Britain alone, not to mention the almost constant state of conflict of the ancient world which was almost exclusively about territory. The Roman's did not subjugate the entire known world for the sake of religion but because they could. And nor did Alexander build an empire within a few decades for the sake of spreading the greek pantheon, he did it for glory.

Yes there has been a large amount of silly crusades and holy wars, but its not by any means the primary cause of strife in the world.
Actually WWII did involve relegius aspects, and they was twisted to maintain power -

But, Yea. I also disagree dagerz.

But, apart from recent shit the majority of wars in history are about wars, especially the one's with the biggest casulties, also I would like to add the most hypocrytical wars, namly the stupid Holy Wars and how the relegions involved now seem to take moral high ground and pretend it didn't happen ...

But, that being said as a post to the whole "rag head" thing, the average English guy is way to racists ...

I kinda hate the amount of open racisms about pretty much everyone who isn't english. But, this is mainly because our goverments fucking retarded and flooded the country with none UK nationals, I mean in all seriousness they get jobs better because the companies hiring them actually get PAID from goverment grants and shit to hire them ...

They get paid the same etc, but they still prefer to hire them because of all the bonuses. Also, if they want to start a business they get 500 goverment grants where as UK nationals have to fight fucking hard for such things ...

And no, im not "PC", PC Does my fucking head in, I just can't stand openly racist remarks that every fucker over here makes .

-edit - Opinion only -

Relegion = Ideals
Ideals = Relegion

Americans start war on country X, based upon relegions which the US goverment was setup on catholic/Christian Relegions.

-edit 2

Oh good god I just found something funny ...

Code: Select all

We hear in Mark 10, we hear of a story where Jesus rebukes a rich man:

As Jesus started on his way, a man ran up to him and fell on his knees before him. "Good teacher," he asked, "what must I do to inherit eternal life?" "Why do you call me good?" Jesus answered. "No one is good-except God alone!" [... in other words - are you calling me 'God'?...] You know the commandments: 'Do not murder, do not commit adultery, do not steal, do not give false testimony, do not defraud, honor your father and mother." "Teacher," he declared, "all these I have kept since I was a boy." Jesus looked at him and loved him. "One thing you lack," he said. "Go, sell everything you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me." At this the man's face fell. He went away sad, because he had great wealth. Jesus looked around and said to his disciples, "How hard it is for the rich to enter the kingdom of God!"The disciples were amazed at his words. But Jesus said again, "Children, how hard it is to enter the kingdom of God! It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God." 
Thats kinda epic considering that the Vatican has more money than we can imagine .

I've just been reading about the net wealth, some rate it at $150billion, some at only just staying afloat with no actually money ( But, they cannot deny billions in gold and random crap)

The only official audit by an outside company was done in 1994 and budgeted many many billions into there free (as in non tied up) cash ...
Virgil
100+ Posts

Post by Virgil »

And what would be the reason for OP wars ....is it territory, is it power, is it ideological, because we can, or simply because we must kill to feel alive?
Or is it as Reza put it: " The shining city in the clouds that I envision is the last hope for mankind and SXR Must prevail or I will leave John Redcloud in charge and AD will be there to enforce his wishes."
I wanted to be the first kid on my block with a confirmed kill
Solid Rock
3000+ Posts
Taurmin

Post by Solid Rock »

Pantho wrote:

As Jesus started on his way, a man ran up to him and fell on his knees before him. "Good teacher," he asked, "what must I do to inherit eternal life?" "Why do you call me good?" Jesus answered. "No one is good-except God alone!" [... in other words - are you calling me 'God'?...] You know the commandments: 'Do not murder, do not commit adultery, do not steal, do not give false testimony, do not defraud, honor your father and mother." "Teacher," he declared, "all these I have kept since I was a boy." Jesus looked at him and loved him. "One thing you lack," he said. "Go, sell everything you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me." At this the man's face fell. He went away sad, because he had great wealth. Jesus looked around and said to his disciples, "How hard it is for the rich to enter the kingdom of God!"The disciples were amazed at his words. But Jesus said again, "Children, how hard it is to enter the kingdom of God! It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God." 
Thats kinda epic considering that the Vatican has more money than we can imagine .

I've just been reading about the net wealth, some rate it at $150billion, some at only just staying afloat with no actually money ( But, they cannot deny billions in gold and random crap)

The only official audit by an outside company was done in 1994 and budgeted many many billions into there free (as in non tied up) cash ...
Its a detail that was also exploited by the templar's. While the organisation is wealthy beyond belief the individual members are poor.
Pantho
3000+ Posts

Post by Pantho »

Solid Rock wrote:
Pantho wrote:

Its a detail that was also exploited by the templar's. While the organisation is wealthy beyond belief the individual members are poor.
The relgion I dispise the most ( Out of major relegions) would be Catholics :)

There ideals, there selfish hyprocrytical ideals especially disgust me ...
Although for the american readers, I think I could hate scientology even more just for the pure stupidity factors :D

(Note, all religius opinions are just that and are purly opinion based, apart from catholic slurs because 99% of them have about 2000 years of comical evidence)
Solid Rock
3000+ Posts
Taurmin

Post by Solid Rock »

Pantho wrote:
Solid Rock wrote:
Pantho wrote:

The relgion I dispise the most ( Out of major relegions) would be Catholics :)

There ideals, there selfish hyprocrytical ideals especially disgust me ...
Although for the american readers, I think I could hate scientology even more just for the pure stupidity factors :D

(Note, all religius opinions are just that and are purly opinion based, apart from catholic slurs because 99% of them have about 2000 years of comical evidence)
Didn't you hear? According to the German government Scientology isn't a religion, its a corporation :P.
Mystic
100+ Posts
Neocron Characters: Mystic
WoW Armory: Plaladin

Post by Mystic »

fucking history lesson....