Epic Fail quote by Al Gore

Just as the title states, crap that makes no sense what-so-ever goes here (i.e. spam).
Forum rules
Welcome to the Official SynergyXR Forums! You will have to register to post and if you're new here, please read our Welcome Post and Forum Rules.
satransisuu
1000+ Posts
WoW Server: Nathrezim

Re: Epic Fail quote by Al Gore

Post by satransisuu »

not everyone enjoys these conversations :| sorry dagz
FN: hey sat, what did you tell your parents when you left?
Me: i told them i was going out to study
FN: ......................
Pantho
3000+ Posts
Steam ID: sam86
WoW Server: Me+Fanyasy = Chosen
Operating System: Windows XP x86
CPU: Core2Duo 26400 2.8ghz
Motherboard: Intel DG395RY
Memory (RAM): 4GB 4x1GB Crucial XMS2 800mhz
Video Card: 8800GTS 640mb
Hard Drive: 300gb Sata2
Monitor: 19" Hanns-G
Secondary Monitor: 19" DMG
Keyboard: Logitech S510
Mouse: Logitech MX Revolution
Case: Some obsenly heavy thing - Cooler Master
Power Supply: 650W Modular Corsair
Internet Connection: 10MB Cable

Post by Pantho »

DAGGERZ wrote:well i just sat and read through this thread..... shame i cannot get those 15 mins of my life back.........now thats an epic fail!!!!
I was nearly, not yet, but nearly sad enough to post tl:dr
Sælie
250+ Posts
Neocron Characters: Savi
WoW Armory: Sælie
WoW Server: Dawnbringer
Operating System: XP/windows
CPU: Everex
Video Card: NVIDA/crap
Monitor: everex/flat
Keyboard: emachines/full of food particles
Mouse: acer/has a red light on bottom
Case: everex/standard
Internet Connection: up?

Post by Sælie »

Pantho wrote:
DAGGERZ wrote:well i just sat and read through this thread..... shame i cannot get those 15 mins of my life back.........now thats an epic fail!!!!
I was nearly, not yet, but nearly sad enough to post tl:dr

Seriously?"! What is tl:dr?!? I still haven't figured it out!!!??!?
Pantho
3000+ Posts

Post by Pantho »

The feeling you get when you read a post by solid rock!

or, To long did not read
Solid Rock
3000+ Posts
Xfire ID: solid5rock
Steam ID: Taurmin
Xbox GamerTag: Taurmin
PlayStation Network ID: Taurmin
Neocron Characters: Solid Rock
Taurmin
Global Agenda Character: Taurmin
EVE Online Character: Solid Rock
Minecraft Username: Taurmin
WoW Armory: Thorgul
WoW Server: Bladefist
Operating System: Windows 7 Home
CPU: Intel Core I7 960 3.2 Mhz
Motherboard: Asus Sabretooth X58
Memory (RAM): 2x 2GB Kingston DDR3
Video Card: Club GeForce GTX 650 1gb GDDR5
Monitor: Acer X193W 19" 16x10
Secondary Monitor: ITS TS-7005L 17" 4x3
Keyboard: Logitech G15 Series 2
Mouse: Cyborg R.A.T. 9
Internet Connection: 50mb/5mb

Post by Solid Rock »

Pantho wrote:The feeling you get when you read a post by solid rock!

or, To long did not read
I resent the implication that I write too long posts, frankly it is my conviction that my writings are of exactly the correct length to convey my sentiment and that it is merely a sign of extreme sloth, or laziness if you will, on your part that you can not sustain your attention long enough to read through my eloquently formulated wall of text. Really, I dare say you could repel an advancing Nazi army with these things and in fact I did at one point get an offer on my initial posts ,upon these very forums, from the French who wanted to use it in case the Americans decided they had weapons of mass destruction. Quite honestly I found this extremely flattering, but sadly had to decline as said post had already been auctioned off for charity. In closing however I do believe I should remark that I find your continuous remarks upon my typing's to be of great offence to my person and as such I would very much request that you refrain from these hostile quirps. I can, at any rate, hardly be blamed for your inability to read anything more complex than a pixie book without developing a severe pain within your underdeveloped lobes, or if you will a migraine. I would implore that you not force me to take action, as I shall not hesitate to beat you to death with a dictionary. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amnet, etc. etc. etc.
Pantho
3000+ Posts

Post by Pantho »

Solid Rock wrote:

or, To long did not read
I resent the implication that I write too long posts, frankly it is my conviction that my writings are of exactly the correct length to convey my sentiment and that it is merely a sign of extreme sloth, or laziness if you will, on your part that you can not sustain your attention long enough to read through my eloquently formulated wall of text. Really, I dare say you could repel an advancing Nazi army with these things and in fact I did at one point get an offer on my initial posts ,upon these very forums, from the French who wanted to use it in case the Americans decided they had weapons of mass destruction. Quite honestly I found this extremely flattering, but sadly had to decline as said post had already been auctioned off for charity. In closing however I do believe I should remark that I find your continuous remarks upon my typing's to be of great offence to my person and as such I would very much request that you refrain from these hostile quirps. I can, at any rate, hardly be blamed for your inability to read anything more complex than a pixie book without developing a severe pain within your underdeveloped lobes, or if you will a migraine. I would implore that you not force me to take action, as I shall not hesitate to beat you to death with a dictionary. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amnet, etc. etc. etc.
What's the pixie book about ?
Buck
750+ Posts
Xfire ID: Codrum
Steam ID: 76561197990332266
Neocron Characters: Murdoc
Codrum
Buck
Ress
Fallen Earth Characters: Codrum (Crafter? -25)
Murdoc Runner (Rifle? -14)
Im Buck (Newb -2)
Froggette (Newb placeholder -1)
Global Agenda Character: Codrum
Tribes Ascend Character: Codrum
Minecraft Username: Codrum
Operating System: Win 7 64bit
CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 945
Motherboard: BIOSTAR TForce TA790GX A3+
Memory (RAM): PNY Optima 8GB (4 x 2GB)
Video Card: GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 660 2GB
Hard Drive: WD 1TB SATA3.0
Monitor: Acer 20" Widescreen
Secondary Monitor: LG 47" TV
Mouse: Logitech M705
Power Supply: hec 585W
Internet Connection: ~1Mbps/~14Mbps Cable

Post by Buck »

...consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

?
Solid Rock
3000+ Posts
Taurmin

Post by Solid Rock »

Buck wrote:...consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

?
No

Integer eu elit et nisl scelerisque dictum. Mauris tellus elit, condimentum a adipiscing laoreet, tempor ac felis. Suspendisse blandit libero ac nibh imperdiet sit amet tincidunt magna adipiscing. Sed molestie, dolor ac blandit rhoncus, justo orci malesuada quam, vel pharetra tellus turpis ac neque. Phasellus orci tortor, malesuada id fermentum eget, faucibus id ante. Aenean nibh risus, facilisis sed cursus a, mollis placerat velit. Integer tempor venenatis purus, a posuere purus scelerisque non. Praesent eleifend mattis eros in aliquet.

That other stuff is far too raunchy for me.
satransisuu
1000+ Posts
WoW Server: Nathrezim

Post by satransisuu »

Solid Rock wrote:

or, To long did not read

tl:dr

lol honestly though i loled at this

also whats the latin? anyone got a translation? i can do it word for word but as its 4am and i should hit the sack i was wondering if either of you had a quick translation? if not ill be googling tomorrow after im done with my errands!
FN: hey sat, what did you tell your parents when you left?
Me: i told them i was going out to study
FN: ......................
Pantho
3000+ Posts

Post by Pantho »

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum.
Solid Rock
3000+ Posts
Taurmin

Post by Solid Rock »

Pantho wrote:
Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum.
It gives the appearance of a proper text without distracting you from a layout since its all nonsense. I usually go to www.lipsum.com to get samples.