Welcome to the Official SynergyXR Forums! You will have to register to post and if you're new here, please read our Welcome Post and Forum Rules.

Google Easter Eggs

Just as the title states, crap that makes no sense what-so-ever goes here (i.e. spam).

Google Easter Eggs

Postby blackpheonix on Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:45 am

Always fun when google decides to have a play and implement "easter eggs" into their search engine the latest being let it snow. Here is a list i found on the net of the current google easter egg's, Enjoy!

Barrel Roll: Type do a barrel roll and watch as google does a barrel roll a surprise based upon the nerdy Star Fox-inspired Internet meme
Gravity: Type Google Gravity and click "I'm feeling lucky" to observe Google collapse before your very eyes.
Askew: Type in tilt or askew and Google will slant your search results in an interesting way.
ASCII: Type in ascii art and Google logo will change its look to match your search criteria.
Alternative languages: Google doesn't discriminate. They kindly provide search services in such important languages at Klingon & Pirate.
Anagram: Searching for anagram causes Google to suggest "nag a ram"
Recursion: Searching for recursion causes Google to suggest "recursion" once again, for good measure
The Loneliest number: It's 1, of course
The answer to the universe: Most geeks know the answer to this one already.
Snowing: Type let it snow into google and watch as the snow and frost appear.
Christmas: Type christmas into google and you will see a set of fairy lights appear.
blackpheonix

Vitals
Posts » 281
Joined » Sun Feb 05, 2006 3:07 pm
Location » UK
Gamer IDs
PSN ID » GoldendragonUK
Rig
» Microsoft Windows XP Professional - SP3
» Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600
» Abit Fatal1ty FP-IN9
» OCZ XTC Gold DDR2-SDRAM