Google Easter Eggs

Just as the title states, crap that makes no sense what-so-ever goes here (i.e. spam).
Forum rules
Welcome to the Official SynergyXR Forums! You will have to register to post and if you're new here, please read our Welcome Post and Forum Rules.
blackpheonix
250+ Posts
Steam ID: Blackphoenix
Xbox GamerTag: AnarchismUK
PlayStation Network ID: GoldendragonUK
Neocron Characters: Blackpheonix
Fallen Earth Characters: Blackpheonix (Rifles)
()
()
()
Minecraft Username: Goldendragonuk
WoW Armory: Demonicangel
WoW Server: Dragonmaw EU
Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP Professional - SP3
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600
Motherboard: Abit Fatal1ty FP-IN9
Memory (RAM): OCZ XTC Gold DDR2-SDRAM
Video Card: nVIDIA BFG GeForce GTX 260
Hard Drive: SAMSUNG HD300LD
Monitor: Proview PX-986
Keyboard: Logitech G15 - Version 1
Mouse: Razer Deathadder
Power Supply: OCZ 750W Fatal1ty Series Modular PSU
Internet Connection: 5MB/50MB

Google Easter Eggs

Post by blackpheonix »

Always fun when google decides to have a play and implement "easter eggs" into their search engine the latest being let it snow. Here is a list i found on the net of the current google easter egg's, Enjoy!

Barrel Roll: Type do a barrel roll and watch as google does a barrel roll a surprise based upon the nerdy Star Fox-inspired Internet meme
Gravity: Type Google Gravity and click "I'm feeling lucky" to observe Google collapse before your very eyes.
Askew: Type in tilt or askew and Google will slant your search results in an interesting way.
ASCII: Type in ascii art and Google logo will change its look to match your search criteria.
Alternative languages: Google doesn't discriminate. They kindly provide search services in such important languages at Klingon & Pirate.
Anagram: Searching for anagram causes Google to suggest "nag a ram"
Recursion: Searching for recursion causes Google to suggest "recursion" once again, for good measure
The Loneliest number: It's 1, of course
The answer to the universe: Most geeks know the answer to this one already.
Snowing: Type let it snow into google and watch as the snow and frost appear.
Christmas: Type christmas into google and you will see a set of fairy lights appear.