Valve VAC bans thousands and kills LMAOBOX

Any gaming related news.

Valve VAC bans thousands and kills LMAOBOX

Postby a4nic8er on Mon May 02, 2016 12:18 am

Steam banned from all Source games every account that has used LMAOBOX.
Any other accounts tied to the same phone number will also be VAC banned.

Latest Game & VAC Bans (16,000+ in one day)

Reddit: LMAOBOX's devs are officially ending the project.

As far as I know, Krypto is the only SXR member banned for LMAOBOX, so far.
User avatar
a4nic8er
 
Vitals
Posts » 1522
Joined » Fri Dec 31, 2004 1:24 am
Location » New Zealand
Gamer IDs

Re: Valve VAC bans thousands and kills LMAOBOX

Postby Krypto on Thu May 05, 2016 1:01 pm

Da hell is LMAOBOX? lol - I wasn't kryptonite or the CDM name on cs source, if that's what you saw
E .· ` ' / ·. F
Your Tears Fuel Me
User avatar
Krypto
 
Vitals
Posts » 1518
Joined » Wed Aug 24, 2005 8:00 pm
Location » ATL, Ga
Gamer IDs
Rig
» Geforce GTX570
» 40Mb

Re: Valve VAC bans thousands and kills LMAOBOX

Postby derretimos on Thu May 05, 2016 6:05 pm

wow, just looked that up, good on valve for banning those fucks. I wonder how many headshot snipers will still be around.

video for those unfamiliar
User avatar
derretimos
 
Vitals
Posts » 1427
Joined » Sat Feb 25, 2006 10:24 pm
Location » TENESSEE
Gamer IDs
PSN ID » bane008
Rig
» Glock 19 MOS
» Burris Fastfire III
» Trijicon Supressor Night Sights

Re: Valve VAC bans thousands and kills LMAOBOX

Postby a4nic8er on Thu May 05, 2016 7:19 pm

Krypto wrote:Da hell is LMAOBOX? lol - I wasn't kryptonite or the CDM name on cs source, if that's what you saw

LMAObox is the aimbot/wallhack/cheat system used at some time in the past on this (your?) SynergyXR steam group member's account

Was also on my Steam friends list. Not any more.

See also
User avatar
a4nic8er
 
Vitals
Posts » 1522
Joined » Fri Dec 31, 2004 1:24 am
Location » New Zealand
Gamer IDs

Re: Valve VAC bans thousands and kills LMAOBOX

Postby Krypto on Fri May 06, 2016 1:23 pm

The no-flash I tried to use that insta-banned my cs:source in...I think 2007? Well, if that's how dramatic you want to be without knowing the story, so be it. Haven't used a cheat besides that one failed attempt.

Besides this whole topic A4, why don't you hop on TS anymore? If you can game, you can definitely be on TS w/ no problems. (Even though it is pretty dead currently)
E .· ` ' / ·. F
Your Tears Fuel Me
User avatar
Krypto
 
Vitals
Posts » 1518
Joined » Wed Aug 24, 2005 8:00 pm
Location » ATL, Ga
Gamer IDs
Rig
» Geforce GTX570
» 40Mb

Re: Valve VAC bans thousands and kills LMAOBOX

Postby Pantho on Fri May 06, 2016 1:39 pm

This thread does seem a tad drama inducing.

Even if he had used a cheat a few years, months, days, minutes, eons ago on an account what would it have todo with you or us?

We're curious folks, people poke things. It's also nice to know how stuff works at times. I played (non competitive, just a few community servers) cs:s with a no-flash hack for 4-5 months when they changed the flash bangs. Used to give me a seriously bad headache for some reason.
Image
User avatar
Pantho
 
Vitals
Posts » 3323
Joined » Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:19 pm
Gamer IDs
Rig
» Windows XP x86
» Core2Duo 26400 2.8ghz
» Intel DG395RY
» 4GB 4x1GB Crucial XMS2 800mhz
» 8800GTS 640mb
» 300gb Sata2
» 19" Hanns-G
» 19" DMG
» Logitech S510
» Logitech MX Revolution
» Some obsenly heavy thing - Cooler Master
» 650W Modular Corsair
» 10MB Cable

Re: Valve VAC bans thousands and kills LMAOBOX

Postby Pantho on Fri May 06, 2016 1:42 pm

And to be TF2 related, I also exploited all my inventory items back when it was achievment based way back when ... then got the Golden Halo for being an honest player a few weeks later, that certainly made me chuckle.

I think cs:s and Diablo 2(maphack <3) are the only games I've used a cheat in while playing the game? Oh, I used a bot todo some tasks in WoW at one point actually so I guess technically that too.
Image
User avatar
Pantho
 
Vitals
Posts » 3323
Joined » Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:19 pm
Gamer IDs
Rig
» Windows XP x86
» Core2Duo 26400 2.8ghz
» Intel DG395RY
» 4GB 4x1GB Crucial XMS2 800mhz
» 8800GTS 640mb
» 300gb Sata2
» 19" Hanns-G
» 19" DMG
» Logitech S510
» Logitech MX Revolution
» Some obsenly heavy thing - Cooler Master
» 650W Modular Corsair
» 10MB Cable

Re: Valve VAC bans thousands and kills LMAOBOX

Postby Krypto on Fri May 06, 2016 6:40 pm

That's honestly why I tried to use one. When a flashbang goes off 20ft BEHIND me, I should not be blinded at all. But anyway, that was a frustrating time during college days. Think I even broke my razer mouse before that. Lol getting banned as soon as I tried to join a server was a good thing for my health. Didn't play again.

TF1 & 2 I've never played.

Funny story about WoW. So a gold seller got a hold of my account when I hadn't played in a good 8+ months, but apparently something happened to him or I decided to return to wow at just the right time. Returned to about 7k gold in my mailbox & about 3k worth of ore & plants in my inventory. Lol GMs let me keep it. & that was years ago when 5k gold was alot
E .· ` ' / ·. F
Your Tears Fuel Me
User avatar
Krypto
 
Vitals
Posts » 1518
Joined » Wed Aug 24, 2005 8:00 pm
Location » ATL, Ga
Gamer IDs
Rig
» Geforce GTX570
» 40Mb

Re: Valve VAC bans thousands and kills LMAOBOX

Postby derretimos on Fri May 06, 2016 7:05 pm

Pantho wrote:And to be TF2 related, I also exploited all my inventory items back when it was achievment based way back when ... then got the Golden Halo for being an honest player a few weeks later, that certainly made me chuckle.

I think cs:s and Diablo 2(maphack <3) are the only games I've used a cheat in while playing the game? Oh, I used a bot todo some tasks in WoW at one point actually so I guess technically that too.



coughcough speedhack neocron coughcough


edit: CDM's ban was 2627 days ago.....or 7 years lol
User avatar
derretimos
 
Vitals
Posts » 1427
Joined » Sat Feb 25, 2006 10:24 pm
Location » TENESSEE
Gamer IDs
PSN ID » bane008
Rig
» Glock 19 MOS
» Burris Fastfire III
» Trijicon Supressor Night Sights

Re: Valve VAC bans thousands and kills LMAOBOX

Postby Pantho on Sat May 07, 2016 4:49 pm

derretimos wrote:
Pantho wrote:And to be TF2 related, I also exploited all my inventory items back when it was achievment based way back when ... then got the Golden Halo for being an honest player a few weeks later, that certainly made me chuckle.

I think cs:s and Diablo 2(maphack <3) are the only games I've used a cheat in while playing the game? Oh, I used a bot todo some tasks in WoW at one point actually so I guess technically that too.



coughcough speedhack neocron coughcough


edit: CDM's ban was 2627 days ago.....or 7 years lol


That;s why I carefully worded while playing.

I've created hacks in Fallen Earth too during alpha/beta but all with devs knowledge and info on them given to the devs.
I never cheated in NC other than a few funny stunts with speed manipulation in that op zone. Never during actual gameplay.
Image
User avatar
Pantho
 
Vitals
Posts » 3323
Joined » Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:19 pm
Gamer IDs
Rig
» Windows XP x86
» Core2Duo 26400 2.8ghz
» Intel DG395RY
» 4GB 4x1GB Crucial XMS2 800mhz
» 8800GTS 640mb
» 300gb Sata2
» 19" Hanns-G
» 19" DMG
» Logitech S510
» Logitech MX Revolution
» Some obsenly heavy thing - Cooler Master
» 650W Modular Corsair
» 10MB Cable

Re: Valve VAC bans thousands and kills LMAOBOX

Postby derretimos on Sat May 07, 2016 10:46 pm

Pantho wrote:I never cheated in NC other than a few funny stunts with speed manipulation in that op zone. Never during actual gameplay.


yeah, i remember you were just trying something out in p2, you were on vent at the time.

we've all cheated in some way or another, i know for a fact every single one of us who's played neocron exploited the shit out of something at least once. good times.
User avatar
derretimos
 
Vitals
Posts » 1427
Joined » Sat Feb 25, 2006 10:24 pm
Location » TENESSEE
Gamer IDs
PSN ID » bane008
Rig
» Glock 19 MOS
» Burris Fastfire III
» Trijicon Supressor Night Sights

Re: Valve VAC bans thousands and kills LMAOBOX

Postby Krypto on Sun May 08, 2016 1:28 pm

honestly, the only things i did in neocron was BP research macro (who hasn't) & unlimited ammo drone way back when proto Ceres lab still existed cuz.....screw droning. Was like playing WoW, falling asleep at the pc.
E .· ` ' / ·. F
Your Tears Fuel Me
User avatar
Krypto
 
Vitals
Posts » 1518
Joined » Wed Aug 24, 2005 8:00 pm
Location » ATL, Ga
Gamer IDs
Rig
» Geforce GTX570
» 40Mb

Re: Valve VAC bans thousands and kills LMAOBOX

Postby Alamais on Sun May 15, 2016 5:28 pm

derretimos wrote:
Pantho wrote:I never cheated in NC other than a few funny stunts with speed manipulation in that op zone. Never during actual gameplay.


yeah, i remember you were just trying something out in p2, you were on vent at the time.

we've all cheated in some way or another, i know for a fact every single one of us who's played neocron exploited the shit out of something at least once. good times.


They weren't exploits in NC. They were Features™.
Secks Faid
User avatar
Alamais
 
Vitals
Posts » 1104
Joined » Fri Oct 01, 2004 10:02 pm
Location » Boston, MA
Gamer IDs
Rig

Re: Valve VAC bans thousands and kills LMAOBOX

Postby Pantho on Wed May 18, 2016 12:27 am

Alamais wrote:
derretimos wrote:
Pantho wrote:I never cheated in NC other than a few funny stunts with speed manipulation in that op zone. Never during actual gameplay.


yeah, i remember you were just trying something out in p2, you were on vent at the time.

we've all cheated in some way or another, i know for a fact every single one of us who's played neocron exploited the shit out of something at least once. good times.


They weren't exploits in NC. They were Features™.


I think the only single WoC PE in Neocron who didn't drone exploit was ... Bugger forgot his name, Z...? He lived in chaos caves too woc3 on that PE.
Image
User avatar
Pantho
 
Vitals
Posts » 3323
Joined » Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:19 pm
Gamer IDs
Rig
» Windows XP x86
» Core2Duo 26400 2.8ghz
» Intel DG395RY
» 4GB 4x1GB Crucial XMS2 800mhz
» 8800GTS 640mb
» 300gb Sata2
» 19" Hanns-G
» 19" DMG
» Logitech S510
» Logitech MX Revolution
» Some obsenly heavy thing - Cooler Master
» 650W Modular Corsair
» 10MB Cable

Re: Valve VAC bans thousands and kills LMAOBOX

Postby derretimos on Wed May 18, 2016 9:23 pm

Pantho wrote:I think the only single WoC PE in Neocron who didn't drone exploit was ... Bugger forgot his name, Z...? He lived in chaos caves too woc3 on that PE.


the guy that had his LE in forever? Hell, I don't know if he ever took it out, poor bastard...and he wore the WoC 3 PE PA with only 3 brain imps, he must've been on every dex drug, even the 45 sec. one.
User avatar
derretimos
 
Vitals
Posts » 1427
Joined » Sat Feb 25, 2006 10:24 pm
Location » TENESSEE
Gamer IDs
PSN ID » bane008
Rig
» Glock 19 MOS
» Burris Fastfire III
» Trijicon Supressor Night Sights

Next

Return to Gaming News

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

VOICE
cron