Hello!

General discussion about MMORPGs, Neocron, SXR, or anything else you feel like blabbing about.
Forum rules
Welcome to the Official SynergyXR Forums! You will have to register to post and if you're new here, please read our Welcome Post and Forum Rules.
Anachronism.
At least 1 Post

Hello!

Post by Anachronism. »

Hello, my name is Brendan and I am currently a junior in sunny Clermont Florida. I am pretty much your basic prep American Eagle clothes, Oakley sunglasses, but with a pos car!! Unlike most of the kids who dress like me I prefer heavy metal bands and hard rock such as godsmack, taproot, it dies today, and a bunch of other bands; I also like a mix of rap as well.

Currently I am a teller at a local washington mutual bank so I can avoid working nights and weekends ;). It is a great job and I hope to have a career in the banking industry.

Anyways enough about my personal self I played with (well against) SXR in the late neocron 1 times as Doctor Hannibal Lecter, or chemdog (I took over his account when he left) in Legion. I am a stealth whoring, monk killing, SH loving ganker at heart. I love the PVP rush of killing people in neocron and the threat of being killed as I play as my fragile spy without drugs. My character name is Anachronism and I have been playing neocron since the late betas.

I talked with Cadeo and he suggested I post here. Right now I am willing to bet my pvp skills are a little rusty but I doubt it will take long for the neocrack to get back in my veins. I would like to join SXR because I am looking for a small tightly knit clan that is not the zerg infestation that is the anticity clans, not to mention random ganking is completely unexistant. Currently I am TG so I would need some help transfering to TT, my spy is fully kitted out so I would need no help with items.

This is all I can think of at the moment to post about myself, thanks for reading this and I hope I could be considered to join.
Chosen One
3000+ Posts
Steam ID: sxrchosen1
Neocron Characters: Chosen One
Wendy
Van C
Rufio
Muff Driver
Komie
Global Agenda Character: Chosen_One
Tribes Ascend Character: sxrchosen1
EVE Online Character: Rakkor Symbiot
Minecraft Username: sxrchosen1
Aion: Zsusun
WoW Armory: ...what Mace said...
WoW Server: Shrek online
Operating System: Windows Vista Ultimate 64bit SP2
CPU: Intel Core i7 920 Nehalem 2.8GHz
Motherboard: EVGA E758-TR 3-Way SLI Intel X58 ATX
Memory (RAM): OCZ Platinum 6GB DDR3 1600
Video Card: BFG Tech GeForce GTX 280 1GB 512-bit
Hard Drive: SAMSUNG 1TB 7200 RPM 3.0 SATA
Monitor: SAMSUNG 22" 5ms Widescreen LCD DVI
Keyboard: Dell
Mouse: Logitech
Case: Antec 1200 Black Steel ATX Full Tower
Power Supply: CORSAIR 650W
Internet Connection: innerweb

Post by Chosen One »

Welcome to our site!

Clermont hu? i live in Bradenton FL, cool to see another Florida person!

its good to see you posted, Cadeo is a great guy!

but anywho...its good to see you pick are clan as your home :D
Zhut
750+ Posts

Post by Zhut »

Also, as an aside, we're actually in Biotech, not Tangent, but say the word, and I'm sure you can get some assistance from some of our members.
Dist
250+ Posts

Post by Dist »

Welcome to the forums!
Dajuda
250+ Posts
Steam ID: Dajuda

Post by Dajuda »

Dist wrote:Welcome to the forums!
Anachronism.
At least 1 Post

Post by Anachronism. »

I just noticed a problem that makes it hard to change faction. Unlike NC where there were some factions with alike enemies NC2 doesn't have any. And I have -23 biotech sympathy so I can't do missions either. What do I do?
Freaky Fryd
2500+ Posts
Neocron Characters: Freaky Fryd
Baudthrasher
Freak Eh
Global Agenda Character: Baudthrasher
WoW Armory: Baudthrasher
Operating System: Windows XP SP3
CPU: AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 6000+ 3GHz
Motherboard: MSi K9N4
Memory (RAM): 4GB DDR2 800MHz Dual-Channel
Video Card: BFG GeForce 9800 GT 512MB OC+
Hard Drive: 1TB Western Digital 7200rpm
Hard Drive (Secondary): 300GB Seagate 7200rpm
Monitor: Samsung Syncmaster 24" (2443bw)
Secondary Monitor: LG Flatron 19" (L192WS)
Mouse: Logitech Trackball

Post by Freaky Fryd »

Lose SL by killing your anti-city allies (and/or NPCs) or idle until it hits
+10 then run rat missions, then aggie missions

Just idle while you sleep and it should be up to +10 in under a week.
Kayne
50+ Posts

Post by Kayne »

GOING FROM ANTI TO PRO

You dont have to be clanned at all, and no SL loss. This takes place in DoY TS sector 7.. use navray if you dont know your way around.

1.)Kill the strippers in front of wargames, there should be 3. But dont kill the dancing strippers inside the glass, you lose SL.

2.)Kill the 20/20 anarchy breed guy by the strippers, then kill the 40/40 fat guy (the one farthest away from the strippers on the right.. you'll lose SL for the lottery ticket guy, and blackjack guy. Talk to em if you dont know which is which)

3.)Go up the stairs on the left side of the room and then kill the 30/30 old PE skinned model guy, and the smugler looking guy standing next to him.

4.)Go up another flight of stairs by the TS hq and kill the stripper.

5.)Go down to the center floor, goto the right side then take a left,right, then go around the glass surrounding the water cleaning place(or whatever it is) run straight til you see a big ramp. Go up it and kill the chinese dude.

6.) if you can pull off killing the 90/90 guards, go for it..

Thats 11 NPCs you can kill, used to be 13 (2 more chinese dudes) but they took em out for the nooby quests.. dunno why... enjoy
Anachronism.
At least 1 Post

Post by Anachronism. »

I forgot what level player must be on to recruit me into the clan? Also I am going to need someone who is a spy to help me out refitting my skills or using a drug setup, sniping seems very pointless anymore.