Don't bother, you've already seen this....

Just as the title states, crap that makes no sense what-so-ever goes here (i.e. spam).
Forum rules
Welcome to the Official SynergyXR Forums! You will have to register to post and if you're new here, please read our Welcome Post and Forum Rules.
a4nic8er
1500+ Posts
Xfire ID: a4nic8er
Neocron Characters: A-Four
Afk
Afornicater
BlackWilly
Lag
Oh Noes
Taxi
Utu
Fallen Earth Characters: Lara Craft (55 - Pistols/Tradeskiller)
Lag (55- Melee/Mutant)
Packet Loss (55 - Rifle)
Adol Fittler (31 - Mule)
Global Agenda Character: Afore_AdolFittler
Operating System: Win10 Pro 64
CPU: Intel Core i9 9900K
CPU Heatsink/Cooler: Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML360R
Motherboard: MSI MPG Z390 GAMING PRO CARBON
Memory (RAM): CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB DDR4
Video Card: GV-N2070AORUS X-8GC
Hard Drive: Samsung 850 EVO 120GB SATA3 SSD
Hard Drive (Secondary): Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SATA3 SSD
Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HUA
Secondary Monitor: BenQ XL2411T
Keyboard: Logitech G13
Mouse: LOGITECH G502 Proteus Core
Case: Cooler Master COSMOS S
Power Supply: Silverstone OP1000-E 1000W
Rig Accessory: D-Link DNS-343 NAS
Internet Connection: aDSL 10/1Mbps

Don't bother, you've already seen this....

Post by a4nic8er »

(Actual letter of resignation from an employee at Zantex Computers, USA, to her boss, who apparently resigned very soon afterwards!)

Dear Mr. Baker,

As a graduate of an institution of higher education, I have a few very basic expectations. Chief among these is that my direct superiors have an intellect that ranges above the common ground squirrel. After your consistent and annoying harassment of my co-workers and me during the commission of our duties, I can only surmise that you are one of the few true genetic wastes of our time.

Asking me, a network administrator, to explain every little nuance of everything I do each time you happen to stroll into my office is not only a waste of time, but also a waste of precious oxygen. I was hired because I know how to network computer systems, and you were apparently hired to provide amusement to myself and other employees, who watch you vainly attempt to understand the concept of "cut and paste" for the hundredth time.

You will never understand computers. Something as incredibly simple as binary still gives you too many options. You will also never understand why people hate you, but I am going to try and explain it to you, even though I am sure this will be just as effective as telling you what an IP is. Your shiny new iMac has more personality than you ever will.

You walk around the building all day, shiftlessly looking for fault in others. You have a sharp dressed useless look about you that may have worked for your interview, but now that you actually have responsibility, you pawn it off on overworked staff, hoping their talent will cover for your glaring ineptitude. In a world of managerial evolution, you are the blue-green algae that everyone else eats and laughs at. Managers like you are a sad proof of the Dilbert principle. Since this situation is unlikely to change without you getting a full frontal lobotomy reversal, I am forced to tender my resignation, however I have a few parting thoughts.

1. When someone calls you in reference to employment, it is illegal for you to give me a bad recommendation. The most you can say to hurt me is "I prefer not to comment." I will have friends randomly call you over the next couple of years to keep you honest, because I know you would be unable to do it on your own.

2. I have all the passwords to every account on the system, and I know every password you have used for the last five years. If you decide to get cute, I am going to publish your "favorites list", which I conveniently saved when you made me "back up" your useless files. I do believe that terms like "Lolita" are not usually viewed favorably by the administration.

3. When you borrowed the digital camera to "take pictures of your Mother's birthday," you neglected to mention that you were going to take pictures of yourself in the mirror nude. Then you forgot to erase them like the techno-moron you really are. Suffice it to say I have never seen such odd acts with a sauce bottle, but I assure you that those have been copied and kept in safe places pending the authoring of a glowing letter of recommendation. (Try to use a spell check please; I hate having to correct your mistakes.)

Thank you for your time, and I expect the letter of recommendation on my desk by 8:00 am tomorrow. One word of this to anybody and all of your little twisted repugnant obsessions will be open to the public. Never mess with your systems administrator. Why? Because they know what you do with all that free time!

Wishing you a grand and glorious day,

Cecelia
Live every day, As if it may be your last, For one day will be.

If laughter can be contagious, why do we never hear of any mirth pandemics?
Freaky Fryd
2500+ Posts
Neocron Characters: Freaky Fryd
Baudthrasher
Freak Eh
Global Agenda Character: Baudthrasher
WoW Armory: Baudthrasher
Operating System: Windows XP SP3
CPU: AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 6000+ 3GHz
Motherboard: MSi K9N4
Memory (RAM): 4GB DDR2 800MHz Dual-Channel
Video Card: BFG GeForce 9800 GT 512MB OC+
Hard Drive: 1TB Western Digital 7200rpm
Hard Drive (Secondary): 300GB Seagate 7200rpm
Monitor: Samsung Syncmaster 24" (2443bw)
Secondary Monitor: LG Flatron 19" (L192WS)
Mouse: Logitech Trackball

Post by Freaky Fryd »

A classic:
Bastard Operator From Hell: http://members.iinet.com.au/~bofh/index.html
Solid Rock
3000+ Posts
Xfire ID: solid5rock
Steam ID: Taurmin
Xbox GamerTag: Taurmin
PlayStation Network ID: Taurmin
Neocron Characters: Solid Rock
Taurmin
Global Agenda Character: Taurmin
EVE Online Character: Solid Rock
Minecraft Username: Taurmin
WoW Armory: Thorgul
WoW Server: Bladefist
Operating System: Windows 7 Home
CPU: Intel Core I7 960 3.2 Mhz
Motherboard: Asus Sabretooth X58
Memory (RAM): 2x 2GB Kingston DDR3
Video Card: Club GeForce GTX 650 1gb GDDR5
Monitor: Acer X193W 19" 16x10
Secondary Monitor: ITS TS-7005L 17" 4x3
Keyboard: Logitech G15 Series 2
Mouse: Cyborg R.A.T. 9
Internet Connection: 50mb/5mb

Post by Solid Rock »

The part about the sauce bottle is just scary...
Dajuda
250+ Posts
Steam ID: Dajuda

Post by Dajuda »

Blackmail is illegal, so this is either fake or whoever wrote is is really stupid.
Solid Rock
3000+ Posts
Xfire ID: solid5rock
Steam ID: Taurmin
Xbox GamerTag: Taurmin
PlayStation Network ID: Taurmin
Neocron Characters: Solid Rock
Taurmin
Global Agenda Character: Taurmin
EVE Online Character: Solid Rock
Minecraft Username: Taurmin
WoW Armory: Thorgul
WoW Server: Bladefist
Operating System: Windows 7 Home
CPU: Intel Core I7 960 3.2 Mhz
Motherboard: Asus Sabretooth X58
Memory (RAM): 2x 2GB Kingston DDR3
Video Card: Club GeForce GTX 650 1gb GDDR5
Monitor: Acer X193W 19" 16x10
Secondary Monitor: ITS TS-7005L 17" 4x3
Keyboard: Logitech G15 Series 2
Mouse: Cyborg R.A.T. 9
Internet Connection: 50mb/5mb

Post by Solid Rock »

Or neither. Most likely the boss is the only one who acually knows who is the sender of this letter. And if it whas you would you really risk loosing your job and being publically humiliated just to charge someone with a rather mild case of blackmail. The person is not demanding anything beyond what the boss should already have been doing so he/she would likely ge a rather mild punishment if charges where pressed. Whereass the boss would likely be out of a job and humiliated online.

Its only a crime if you get caught.