AVAST YE SCURVEY MATIES *cough*

General discussion about MMORPGs, Neocron, SXR, or anything else you feel like blabbing about.
Forum rules
Welcome to the Official SynergyXR Forums! You will have to register to post and if you're new here, please read our Welcome Post and Forum Rules.

Is Ghandi as sexy as ever?

OMG SEX!!!!111!1!
87%
YES!!!!!11!!!
7%
Definately!!!!!11!
7%

Total votes: 15

Ghandi
At least 1 Post

AVAST YE SCURVEY MATIES *cough*

Post by Ghandi »

Gentlemen (and ladies),

I hope all is going well in the SXR clan! I certainly have missed all of you. However, I can't say the same for Neocron :wink: . I have been a busy little boy with the new website morteultimaracio.com (which is FAR from complete). If you visit the site, you will see it's plain Jane....but I'm working on completing my own theme (which is also far from complete). As you might have guessed I am extreamly new the the PHP and web design world. So any comments and/or help is greatly appreciated.

My hopes are that if and when SXR joins WoW we will be fantastic allies! Our guild will be on the allience side, and I will let you know the server once the game comes out. In conjunction with the retail of WoW I will be adding a "raid auction" script, a site logo (I have one in mind, just need screenies), and a walkthrough of contacts, missions, etc...

My contact info is Ghandi@morteultimaracio.com
MSN messenger aaronfparker@hotmail.com
site morteultimaracio.com

Can't wait to see you all.
P.S Morte Ultima Racio=Death is the final reckoning.
Rento
250+ Posts

Post by Rento »

Sex @ Ghandi, nice to see you man, hope all is ok with you, and I have my copy of WoW pre-ordered so I might see you on a server soon :)
Rox
At least 1 Post

Post by Rox »

Well you don't know me as I am the newest addition to the clan but i'm defenitly going for WoW when it goes retail in europe. I guess i'll just have to cancel my subsription to EVE-online so that I can concentrate on NC2 and WoW (altho WoW will prol be the most time-consuming for me )
3 subscriptions is a bit too much imo :roll:

Too bad that blizzard plans to have regional servers (from what I hear) so that I can't play together with my american (or asian, if any) friends :(
Weazle
100+ Posts

Post by Weazle »

Rox wrote:WToo bad that blizzard plans to have regional servers (from what I hear) so that I can't play together with my american (or asian, if any) friends :(
Initially that's what is going ahead ... but Blizzard have stated that when server populations become stable then the restriction may be removed.
Borgoth
At least 1 Post

Post by Borgoth »

Please don't make me vote!!!
satransisuu
1000+ Posts
WoW Server: Nathrezim

Post by satransisuu »

OMG SEX
FN: hey sat, what did you tell your parents when you left?
Me: i told them i was going out to study
FN: ......................