P.I.M.P. --- R.I.P. :*(

General discussion about MMORPGs, Neocron, SXR, or anything else you feel like blabbing about.
Forum rules
Welcome to the Official SynergyXR Forums! You will have to register to post and if you're new here, please read our Welcome Post and Forum Rules.
Weazle
100+ Posts

P.I.M.P. --- R.I.P. :*(

Post by Weazle »

P.I.M.P. is now officially disbanded, its sad to see one of the great Pluto clans go. They were great allies/enemies and will sorely be missed.

Statement by Carinth: http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=119319
Carinth wrote:It's long overdue, but I figured I should make it formal. PIMP is officialy retired from Neocron, though we've been dead for many months now. Actualy it's been more like 6-9 months since we were last active. We moved to DOY along with everyone else and enjoyed a month or so of increased activity, but ultimately that faded again. I put it off for a long time, but it's time to finnaly let it go. The PIMP hat is going in the closet for good.

I'd like to thank all the PIMPS and exPIMPS out there, you guys made the clan great. I may have disliked nc, but loggin in was worthwhile just to listen to the crazy clan chat. As long as at least one other PIMP was around, I could stand playing this game. Together we made a clan that outlasted many others, rose from nothing into one of the best clans on the server, and still retained our sense of fun/style. It might have been fustrating, but we tried our hardest not to compromise. Because of this, PIMP made a name for itself that's lasted even till now in DOY. The few remaining PIMPS still in nc get stopped all the time and told how great it is to see a PIMP around and that they hope we come back. I wish we could have had a stronger showing and at least left a mark in nc2 but the clan was already past it's prime by then.

Of course there's so much more to say, but this thread is prolly going to be closed as a leavin thread. I'd like to thank everyone for helping to make nc enjoyable, wether as our enemies or our allies. As many have said NC ended up being like a sandbox. The players make of it what they want, and for a long time we made it the best mmo out there. But all good things do come to an end, and it's time to move on.

This is Carinth, the Mad Poker, the Don, the Original Pimp, leader of Clan P.I.M.P. signing off.

PS. On a personal note I'm still going to be posting in the forum here, since there's still interesting discussions going on. But for the most part, I've moved to World of Warcraft and am thoroughly enjoying it. I'm a priest.. go figure ; )