FAO Devils Grace

General discussion about MMORPGs, Neocron, SXR, or anything else you feel like blabbing about.
Forum rules
Welcome to the Official SynergyXR Forums! You will have to register to post and if you're new here, please read our Welcome Post and Forum Rules.
ZoneWanK
At least 1 Post

FAO Devils Grace

Post by ZoneWanK »

Devil u only signed up here to try flame s a w, its utter bullshit that he has been following you around forums.

dude you were nothing till zoneseek shoved his cock in your ass, and you know its true

**one day he spams trade "fuck you i fuck your momma" **
zonewank: omg omg devils u pwn
Devils: yes I do I am neocron 1337 hax sex0r mocker
zonewank: damn right baby now let me attach this little label to your clan name "Mr mock"

That’s how this whole I’m a better flamer than you attitude came about, you’re a mock upon yourself trying to be e-cool hoping everyone will fear you... OMG OMG I CANT SHOOT/FLAME DEVILS HE WILL TAKE THE PISS OUT OF ME ONOS.

Pain right now is like a farmyard, your trying to be the farmer (zoneseek from cartel), when he said jump you jumped just like the rest of you cock knockers, u have no leadership skills your entire clan think u suck. Dude maybe you should call it a day and help elle reform xtc then you can be with your own kind, because the people in xtc are on a level that suits you just about right

so devil please just do us all a favour and loose this attitude its stupid and quite frankly boring, it was funny for the first week now its just oh here goes devils again he's got the cork in his ass again

So I’m going to end this now and I’m trusting you or if I cant (most likely situation) leave the responsibility to one of your sheep to slap you silly ok

Oh yeh don’t leave your daughter locked in the cellar too much while you play nc, she might turn out to look like your wife

your shit

ZoneWanK
Freaky Fryd
2500+ Posts
Neocron Characters: Freaky Fryd
Baudthrasher
Freak Eh
Global Agenda Character: Baudthrasher
WoW Armory: Baudthrasher
Operating System: Windows XP SP3
CPU: AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 6000+ 3GHz
Motherboard: MSi K9N4
Memory (RAM): 4GB DDR2 800MHz Dual-Channel
Video Card: BFG GeForce 9800 GT 512MB OC+
Hard Drive: 1TB Western Digital 7200rpm
Hard Drive (Secondary): 300GB Seagate 7200rpm
Monitor: Samsung Syncmaster 24" (2443bw)
Secondary Monitor: LG Flatron 19" (L192WS)
Mouse: Logitech Trackball

Post by Freaky Fryd »

Wow...what a pleasant first post.

Let's hope the second post is a little more constructive, and a lot less
combative, insulting and personal.

P.S. There's a private message function on this board.