MaxFly

General discussion about MMORPGs, Neocron, SXR, or anything else you feel like blabbing about.
Forum rules
Welcome to the Official SynergyXR Forums! You will have to register to post and if you're new here, please read our Welcome Post and Forum Rules.
MaxFly
50+ Posts

Post by MaxFly »

Hi, i been playing NC since july of 2003, started on pluto then went to saturn for a while. Im 29 , live in the UK and play NC for fun. Not uber at PvP/OPs and dontspend 24/7 online. Moved to BioTech faction lately as i wanted to move around a bit and find a clan I enjoy. I have all 4 slots used on my account for the Terra server, Dr Goodhead, BT unclanned PC resser, Scaramanga, HC tank currently clanned PP (NNRA), an epic runner and an LE ppu currently in FA ( for faction goodies and to get my moneys worth and take a look around DoY).

If i get in to SXR i'll mve my tank over too and my epicer when hes done PP and CM epics, (prolly lom him to Cst too). If it's totally necessary for clan security i can move my PPU too.

On hols until Jan 11th so look forward to hearing from you when i get back

Have fun
eh?
Numpty
100+ Posts

Post by Numpty »

hello there and welcome :)

youve picked the right place all we do is have fun and kick arse (every now and then) :P