LOL "little bast**d"

Just as the title states, crap that makes no sense what-so-ever goes here (i.e. spam).
Forum rules
Welcome to the Official SynergyXR Forums! You will have to register to post and if you're new here, please read our Welcome Post and Forum Rules.
DAGGERZ
1500+ Posts
Xbox GamerTag: PecKer73
Neocron Characters: Go on guess...
WoW Server: Dawnbringer

LOL "little bast**d"

Post by DAGGERZ »

Australian boy wreaks zoo havoc while feeding croc

CANBERRA (Reuters) - The parents of a 7-year-old boy who broke into an Australian outback zoo and fed a string of small animals to its resident crocodile are likely to be sued after police said the boy was too young to be held responsible.

A turtle, four western blue tongue lizards, two bearded dragons, two thorny devil lizards and a 1.8 metre (5.9ft) adult female Spencer's goanna were fed or led into the jaws of a 3 metre, 200kg (440lb) saltwater crocodile named "Terry."

Security camera footage at the Alice Springs Reptile Centre showed the smiling youngster also bludgeoning to death a small blue tongue lizard and two more thorny devils during a half-hour of breakfast-time havoc last Wednesday.

"The fact a 7-year-old can wreak so much havoc in such a short time, it's unbelievable. In my day he'd get a big boot up the backside," centre director Rex Neindorf told Reuters by phone.

"Police found him, but in the Northern Territory here he can't be accountable if he's under 10 years of age."

Neindorf said many of the animals fed to the croc were rare or mature and would be difficult to replace.

The boy was unknown at the centre and had "clammed up" when questioned by police on what sparked the rampage, he said.

Neindorf said he was now looking at suing the parents of the pint-sized terror, who could easily have been taken by Terry himself as he fed the croc from a small landing at his enclosure.

"We'll be looking at suing the parents, who were supposedly in control of him at the time," he said.
The room went that way ->>>>
satransisuu
1000+ Posts
WoW Server: Nathrezim

Re: LOL "little bast**d"

Post by satransisuu »

should have just pushed the kid into the croc tank and been done with it
FN: hey sat, what did you tell your parents when you left?
Me: i told them i was going out to study
FN: ......................
war-barney
750+ Posts
Neocron Characters: Warb Arney

Doctor Barney

Kalvix
League of Legends Character: Kalvix
Minecraft Username: war barney
WoW Server: Dawnbringer

Re: LOL "little bast**d"

Post by war-barney »

i agree we should feed him to it, i mean lets face if the only other kid i know who acts like that i michael myers that guy from halloween, i mean bludgening to death a lizard while smiling... that kid is sick in the head he needs a pysicatrist more than parents.