Woot!

General discussion about MMORPGs, Neocron, SXR, or anything else you feel like blabbing about.
Forum rules
Welcome to the Official SynergyXR Forums! You will have to register to post and if you're new here, please read our Welcome Post and Forum Rules.
Sælie
250+ Posts
Neocron Characters: Savi
WoW Armory: Sælie
WoW Server: Dawnbringer
Operating System: XP/windows
CPU: Everex
Video Card: NVIDA/crap
Monitor: everex/flat
Keyboard: emachines/full of food particles
Mouse: acer/has a red light on bottom
Case: everex/standard
Internet Connection: up?

Re: Woot!

Post by Sælie »

Pantho wrote:Pukingly cute *_* You'r about 5-6 weeks ahead of my sister.

Felt sorry for her other week :(

They couldn't find a heartbeat on a checkup, so the local doctors told her to wait 5 weeks till her next scan to find out for sure *_* ...

She told them to fuck off and went to the hospital for a scan and all was fine. But they wanted her to panic and worry for 5 weeks *_*
That's fucking ridiculous. I'm glad she told them to shove it. I'm glad everything is going well for her. A girl in TJ's family just had her baby...she's a week behind me! She and her new son are doing very good though.

Does your sister know what she's having, or is she keeping it secret?
ButterCup
100+ Posts
Neocron Characters: Froggette
Jane Doe
Daisy Duke
Operating System: Windows 7
CPU: Ask Buck, he built the damn thing...

Post by ButterCup »

Sælie wrote:OK, so pics even more pics will be arriving as soon as I bother to get them scanned onto my computer.

I am now at 27 weeks and 4 days today, and WOW have I grown! It was like I grew over night! In total I have gained about 12lbs and it is ALL Eric. Yes, its a boy! The "nursery" is pretty much set up (crib, rocking chair, curtains) and looks pukingly cute.

Here are a few pictures to get started with...my favorites are the alien looking spine pictures and the cute foot picture.
19wks 3days.jpg

I love ultrasound pictures! How is the pregnancy treating you? Buck would probably kill me, but sometimes I want another baby. Then I look at my 3 increasingly independent kids and I can't imagine going back to the baby stage. I hope the last 12 weeks go by quickly and easily :D
Sælie
250+ Posts

Post by Sælie »

ButterCup wrote:

I love ultrasound pictures! How is the pregnancy treating you? Buck would probably kill me, but sometimes I want another baby. Then I look at my 3 increasingly independent kids and I can't imagine going back to the baby stage. I hope the last 12 weeks go by quickly and easily :D
Its been surprisingly easy for the most part. I still get some exhausted days once in a while, but its not too bad. I just had my glucose test Friday, and I haven't gotten a call yet, so that means that I passed! I've got ultra sound pics from the 24th week, and I've got a couple of pictures of my belly so hopefully I'll bother getting those up soon! I got a camera and a nice printer/scanner for Christmas from my mom and her husband so I shouldn't have much of an excuse to *not* post pictures!

Mom and Grandma got me the crib and mattress and Razia and I set that up about a week ago. I'm still a not really *into* the pregnancy, but I'm really hoping that once Eric comes, I'll finally get that realization that this *is* real. I feel old though...I'm going to be a mommy in just a few months! And Razia's going to be a daddy...that's scary!! lol

Eric kicks ALL the time, so I have no worries about how he's doing thankfully...though, every once in a while he'll get me really good either in the sciatic (which I already have problems with) or in the liver! This kid's gonna come out a soccer star or something!

I'm so ready for this to be over though. I'm anxiously waiting the delivery because I just want to hold Eric already!!
Pantho
3000+ Posts
Steam ID: sam86
WoW Server: Me+Fanyasy = Chosen
Operating System: Windows XP x86
CPU: Core2Duo 26400 2.8ghz
Motherboard: Intel DG395RY
Memory (RAM): 4GB 4x1GB Crucial XMS2 800mhz
Video Card: 8800GTS 640mb
Hard Drive: 300gb Sata2
Monitor: 19" Hanns-G
Secondary Monitor: 19" DMG
Keyboard: Logitech S510
Mouse: Logitech MX Revolution
Case: Some obsenly heavy thing - Cooler Master
Power Supply: 650W Modular Corsair
Internet Connection: 10MB Cable

Post by Pantho »

Sælie wrote:
Pantho wrote:Pukingly cute *_* You'r about 5-6 weeks ahead of my sister.

Felt sorry for her other week :(

They couldn't find a heartbeat on a checkup, so the local doctors told her to wait 5 weeks till her next scan to find out for sure *_* ...

She told them to fuck off and went to the hospital for a scan and all was fine. But they wanted her to panic and worry for 5 weeks *_*
That's fucking ridiculous. I'm glad she told them to shove it. I'm glad everything is going well for her. A girl in TJ's family just had her baby...she's a week behind me! She and her new son are doing very good though.

Does your sister know what she's having, or is she keeping it secret?
Secret she says, silly idea ;)
Sælie
250+ Posts

Post by Sælie »

Pantho wrote:
-edit

Someone needs to explain to me the unwritten law where babies nurseries have to be pink/blue and fluffy :).
Do bright colors help them get a good nights sleep ... no
Do dark colors frighten them ... no , infact to some newborns it is seen as relaxing :)

Maybe this is where we get our irrational fear of the dark from ? :)
No law, just easier. In fact, the reason that people use pastels is because babies can't even distinguish color when they are first born. Razia and I have this cute teddy bear bedding set that can grow with Eric until he's about 2 or 3, then there is a sweet Marvel bedding set for him at that age. We just went with blue for the moment because its the easiest to buy since there hasn't been a baby shower yet and we don't know what we are getting from that. I much prefer green in general, but the green was harder to find.

You can see the bedding we picked out on our registry at Walmart (just type in either Misty Gillespie or TJ Henry).

The fear of the dark is actually a collective unconscious-type thing. Humans are generally afraid of the dark and calmed/warmed by fire. Its been like this for as long as humans have existed, or is theorized by those influenced by Carl Jung.
derretimos
1000+ Posts
Steam ID: derrelol
PlayStation Network ID: bane008
Neocron Characters: Faid
CPU: Intel I3
CPU Heatsink/Cooler: import.java.*
Motherboard: im drunk

Post by derretimos »

im afraid of the dark because a buddy and i went spelunking into faid's mom's vag and were trapped in there for 4 days without food, my friend eventually died and i had to eat his ass meat to survive. anyway, i ended up making it out somehow, i don't remember the exact details, but it was a horrible experience and now i can never eat arby's.

edit :

i couldn't pass this up, who remembers this guy? lawl.