Naomi

General discussion about MMORPGs, Neocron, SXR, or anything else you feel like blabbing about.
Forum rules
Welcome to the Official SynergyXR Forums! You will have to register to post and if you're new here, please read our Welcome Post and Forum Rules.
Naomi
At least 1 Post

applicant

Post by Naomi »

Hello,

Im from california and am currently 19, i started playing neocron in phase 4 beta. After it closed i didnt buy it until a year later (i was too addicted to EQ) Well then i started my pistol spy naomi armitage' on saturn. I didnt have much time to play so i basically only worked on her. Im not one for power gaming really so i kinda take my time. I enjoy more interaction between people. When star wars galaxies came out i tried that for a few months and took a break from NC. about a month before i left for basic training i quit swg and started up NC again and prepared naomi for the transfer when nc2 would come out. When Neocron 2 came out, i was in basic training, so about 2 and a half months after nc2 release i bought it. Now i have only naomi armitage and my new made warrior fremen warrior. My goals in neocron are basically to just have a good time with some other players, Competition is just too frustrating (EQ drove me insane). I am willing to use the voice communication ventrilo as well. Well other than that, i usually mostly play on weekends cause im reallllly busy during the week. Thanks for reading
Faid
3000+ Posts
Steam ID: talonfaid
Neocron Characters: Faid
Operating System: Windows 7
CPU: i7 3770k 3.5GHz
Memory (RAM): 1GB (4GBx2) DDR3/1600MHz Dual Channel Me
Video Card: NVIDIA GTX 960 2GB

Post by Faid »

Hey Naomi, I did some tl 150 BP's for you the other week with Greyton, if I'm not mistaken :D
Naomi
At least 1 Post

hey faid

Post by Naomi »

oh hey faid :P thats me alright

how ya been