Shandy: Part II

General discussion about MMORPGs, Neocron, SXR, or anything else you feel like blabbing about.
Forum rules
Welcome to the Official SynergyXR Forums! You will have to register to post and if you're new here, please read our Welcome Post and Forum Rules.
Shandy
At least 1 Post

Post by Shandy »

So yeah, what do I do to join the clan? In game, I mean.

And how does Ventrilo work? Is it a server that you use some sort of client program to connect to and then listen through that in the background whilst NC is running?

I'm full of questions today :P

Oh, and Melonie, I think you were the one that gave me all my spells and stuff when I first started. I'm still using the Holy Multi Lightning! Cheers for that.
Melonie
250+ Posts
Neocron Characters: Melonie
Sameela Heyem
Emily Heyem
Mad Melly
WoW Server: Dawnbringer

Post by Melonie »

Oh yeah! I remember you Shandy. You are very new and it is great you found Cadeo. We all somehow find Cadeo. I need to get on and let Faid make bp's of everything I have. I will supply the goop. Wait! I have a resser. I have some good stuff in the lines of APU and PPU stuff and some pistols that I think lowbies can use.
Faid
3000+ Posts
Steam ID: talonfaid
Neocron Characters: Faid
Operating System: Windows 7
CPU: i7 3770k 3.5GHz
Memory (RAM): 1GB (4GBx2) DDR3/1600MHz Dual Channel Me
Video Card: NVIDIA GTX 960 2GB

Post by Faid »

I'll find out whats going on for ya Shandy :D
Shandy
At least 1 Post

Post by Shandy »

Thanks Melonie, that'd be great. I've got ~1mil to spend on equipment right now. It's just finding stuff I can grow into reasonably soon. I'm lomming my PPU to APU (it's much harder I found, without the PPU) so I can use my new spells and stuff. You were right when you said "Hybrids are the easiest to start, but become unwieldly when you get higher".. I can't find anything I can use with my measly ~110 APU.

Faid, thanks for checking up. As Melonie said, I'm new to the game and I've not been in an NC clan before, so I'm not sure how this thing all works. Shame NC doesn't come with a manual (other than the "Help" channel!) :P
Zhut
750+ Posts

Post by Zhut »

the first one did. It didn't help.
Shandy
At least 1 Post

Post by Shandy »

Any news? What's going on?