CPU: 7
Memory (RAM): 6 gig
Video Card: 2..285 nvid
Monitor: samsung 22 ''
Keyboard: G15
Internet Connection: cable

ESO Adventure Zone

Post by slave »

4 and 12 groups to fight almost impossible Mobs....sounds like fun. To bad we don't have a present in ESO
war-barney
750+ Posts
Neocron Characters: Warb Arney

Doctor Barney

Kalvix
League of Legends Character: Kalvix
Minecraft Username: war barney
WoW Server: Dawnbringer

Re: ESO Adventure Zone

Post by war-barney »

ESO is not fun.. its the opposite of fun... its a mess of utter crap made by incompetent money grubbing idiots, if it was a elder scrolls game it would be hailed as the worst MMO ever made, I had more fun with warhammer online than I've ever had playing this crap.
Pantho
3000+ Posts
Steam ID: sam86
WoW Server: Me+Fanyasy = Chosen
Operating System: Windows XP x86
CPU: Core2Duo 26400 2.8ghz
Motherboard: Intel DG395RY
Memory (RAM): 4GB 4x1GB Crucial XMS2 800mhz
Video Card: 8800GTS 640mb
Hard Drive: 300gb Sata2
Monitor: 19" Hanns-G
Secondary Monitor: 19" DMG
Keyboard: Logitech S510
Mouse: Logitech MX Revolution
Case: Some obsenly heavy thing - Cooler Master
Power Supply: 650W Modular Corsair
Internet Connection: 10MB Cable

Post by Pantho »

war-barney wrote:ESO is not fun.. its the opposite of fun... its a mess of utter crap made by incompetent money grubbing idiots, if it was a elder scrolls game it would be hailed as the worst MMO ever made, I had more fun with warhammer online than I've ever had playing this crap.
Hmmm, the MMO is pure utter shit yes.

However the combat alone is actually really fun, the rest is useless so I didn't buy it. I shall await a year for it to get fixed up and relaunched as f2p me thinks.
war-barney
750+ Posts
Neocron Characters: Warb Arney

Doctor Barney

Kalvix
League of Legends Character: Kalvix
Minecraft Username: war barney
WoW Server: Dawnbringer

Post by war-barney »

Correction the combat COULD be fun but right now theres hit detection issues and major balance problems. If they finally make the EU servers based in the EU and fix the hit detection and balance the combat could be pretty damn good, but right now its a utter joke. Sorcs have a skill that lets them teleport it seems an infinite number of times, vampires are everywhere as they get a mist ability which makes them invisible AND move faster than a horse + they get passives for magicka, stamina builds are utterly pointless as you are limited on the number of skills you can use AND the only counter to hard CC like being knocked down is to do a dodge roll which takes up half your stamina bar, and no I don't mean half my stamina bar I mean it is always that set amount, 50% of your stamina bar no matter how much you have! so you literally CANNOT play a stamina build in pvp it just wont work, if you don't roll you'll be stun locked, if you do you have no stamina left to attack.

I could rant on for a while about the other huge issues the game has but I think you get the point... it needs huge sweeping changes to make it playable, right now the only single leg it has holding it up is the elder scrolls universe, and that is wobbly at best as the whole point of elder scrolls was exploring a huge world and being the hero but in this exploring quickly becomes tedious and EVERYBODY is a hero, I didn't even get to kill most of the bosses for quests cos I would just enter the room the boss was in as it was being killed by some people grinding it which would then count as me having killed it...

Seriously never buy this game, I know I said they would need sweeping changes but I've changed my mind, they can NEVER make this a game thats worth buying, if it goes completely f2p as in no sub and you don't need to buy it then maybe it could be worth looking at but I wouldn't recommend anybody ever put any money into this pile of crap