Request for to join SXR clan.

General discussion about MMORPGs, Neocron, SXR, or anything else you feel like blabbing about.
Forum rules
Welcome to the Official SynergyXR Forums! You will have to register to post and if you're new here, please read our Welcome Post and Forum Rules.
Meama
At least 1 Post
WoW Server: Dawnbringer

Request for to join SXR clan.

Post by Meama »

Hi everyone.

I'd like to request membership into the clan. I used to play NC1, but not for a couple of years. Back then I was in a BT clan named ~Quant~. Back then I played a Spy sniper and was Quant's only Researcher.

I just DLed the game again and created an account yesterday. I figured that I would remember how the game works, but it turns out that I've forgotten most things about it. The only character I have atm is a PE Driver named Sebastian.

In terms of my RL self, I'm 33 years old and live in Toronto, Canada. Seeing as I'm not working atm, I can be online at any time. I like to have fun, but also know when to be serious.

Well, I think that's about it. Feel free to send me a msg through the forum, IM or in game.

Meama
AKA Sebastian - 0/2 PE Driver
Lachlan
2000+ Posts
Steam ID: lachlan
Twitch.tv Profile: lachlanzema
Xbox GamerTag: lynx769
EVE Online Character: Lachlan Alanthos

Re: Request for to join SXR clan.

Post by Lachlan »

Meama wrote:Hi everyone.

I'd like to request membership into the clan. I used to play NC1, but not for a couple of years. Back then I was in a BT clan named ~Quant~. Back then I played a Spy sniper and was Quant's only Researcher.
Welcome to the SXR forums. I definitely remember ~Quant~ and I think i vaguely remember Sebastian from a Biotech implant event at BT HQ. That was before I joined SXR, but I was in Biotech.

Contact any of our members when you're ingame and I'm sure they'll help you get reoriented with Neocron again.