fucking disgusting

Just as the title states, crap that makes no sense what-so-ever goes here (i.e. spam).
Forum rules
Welcome to the Official SynergyXR Forums! You will have to register to post and if you're new here, please read our Welcome Post and Forum Rules.
Solid Rock
3000+ Posts
Xfire ID: solid5rock
Steam ID: Taurmin
Xbox GamerTag: Taurmin
PlayStation Network ID: Taurmin
Neocron Characters: Solid Rock
Taurmin
Global Agenda Character: Taurmin
EVE Online Character: Solid Rock
Minecraft Username: Taurmin
WoW Armory: Thorgul
WoW Server: Bladefist
Operating System: Windows 7 Home
CPU: Intel Core I7 960 3.2 Mhz
Motherboard: Asus Sabretooth X58
Memory (RAM): 2x 2GB Kingston DDR3
Video Card: Club GeForce GTX 650 1gb GDDR5
Monitor: Acer X193W 19" 16x10
Secondary Monitor: ITS TS-7005L 17" 4x3
Keyboard: Logitech G15 Series 2
Mouse: Cyborg R.A.T. 9
Internet Connection: 50mb/5mb

Post by Solid Rock »

Faid wrote:They're not fighting the American "occupational forces" for the same reason at all, theyre fighting them because their religion which they are so blindly bound to through generations and generations of brainwashing ignorance says you must kill everyone that doesnt beleive in what you do.

I find it astonishing that you compare the American "occupational forces" with the Nazi occupational forces, but I cant say that im surprised you think this way. A lot of people outside of the US have no idea whats happening and they get their information from the various bias news programs throughout the world, who prodominately hate the US. That being said most People living in the US have the opposite opinion and are just as niave in the situation as the rest of the world.

The topic of politics or religion or whatever is always a pointless one and nobody is changing anybody elses minds on these subjects and they never will.

(sorry Dagz had to comment)
Theyr religion dictates that they fight a holy war against all who threaten theyr religion.
Muslims have been known through thousands of years for theyr aceptance of other beliefs. Something that other religius groups have only recently begone to practice. And i am by no means comparing you to the nazi's i am comparing theyr military ocupation of europe to the coalition ocupation of iraq and afghanistan.
If you saw Irani forces patroling the streets of your home town you would act no difrently. And yes i am aware that the coalition leaders have a very good an inocent excuse lined upthat theyr liberating thepeople from an opressive governemnt. But what they fail to see is that people do not like it when you budd into theyr problems. Pasively aiding rebel forces may have been a more long term solution but it would have been morally and politically better.
Invading a country and (Particuarly Afghanistan) will just awaken old senses of patriotism and rally otherwise peacefull people in an atempt to throw out the foreign invader. Weather you like it or not you are a hostile force and the afghan and iraqi people have every right to combat you. The coalition invasion's in the middle east are no more justified than the german invasions of theyr neighbor's in WW1 and 2.
Pantho
3000+ Posts
Steam ID: sam86
WoW Server: Me+Fanyasy = Chosen
Operating System: Windows XP x86
CPU: Core2Duo 26400 2.8ghz
Motherboard: Intel DG395RY
Memory (RAM): 4GB 4x1GB Crucial XMS2 800mhz
Video Card: 8800GTS 640mb
Hard Drive: 300gb Sata2
Monitor: 19" Hanns-G
Secondary Monitor: 19" DMG
Keyboard: Logitech S510
Mouse: Logitech MX Revolution
Case: Some obsenly heavy thing - Cooler Master
Power Supply: 650W Modular Corsair
Internet Connection: 10MB Cable

Post by Pantho »

OK CDM, Lets use your logic -

I think we should kill my next door neighboor because he "MIGHT" Get a speeding fine one day.

I Think i should kill my sister because i think she "MIGHT" Break some laws.

I Think i should kill XXXX People because they "MIGHT" Kill some1.

OH yes, why didnt i see it before, thx CDM it all makes sense now.

UK have troops over there, its on TV every day, im not denying the fact that we get shot at, by alot of civilians, but i am saying we should not bomb the fuck out of them. And yea, im going to compare this to WW2 - But Germans bombed the fuck outa Civilians through the whole of the War with England.

So Why is them Bombing the civilians for years, different from Americans or English for that matter in this war going - "Lets bomb that 500m radius, because it might have a "spy" in it...
Solid Rock
3000+ Posts
Xfire ID: solid5rock
Steam ID: Taurmin
Xbox GamerTag: Taurmin
PlayStation Network ID: Taurmin
Neocron Characters: Solid Rock
Taurmin
Global Agenda Character: Taurmin
EVE Online Character: Solid Rock
Minecraft Username: Taurmin
WoW Armory: Thorgul
WoW Server: Bladefist
Operating System: Windows 7 Home
CPU: Intel Core I7 960 3.2 Mhz
Motherboard: Asus Sabretooth X58
Memory (RAM): 2x 2GB Kingston DDR3
Video Card: Club GeForce GTX 650 1gb GDDR5
Monitor: Acer X193W 19" 16x10
Secondary Monitor: ITS TS-7005L 17" 4x3
Keyboard: Logitech G15 Series 2
Mouse: Cyborg R.A.T. 9
Internet Connection: 50mb/5mb

Post by Solid Rock »

Lets not forget that when the war turned around the british also bombed the fuck out of german cityes. 8)
Krypto
1500+ Posts
Xbox GamerTag: Sev3ndus7
Neocron Characters: KryptonitE
cdmlotyo
Crovax
Vitamin-X
Chaos Theory
Fallen Earth Characters: Sxr Krypto (Vehicle/weapons/armor tradeskiller)
Kryptoniite (Rifle/Mutations)
()
()
WoW Armory: Exposure
WoW Server: Firetree/Cenarius
Video Card: Geforce GTX570
Internet Connection: 40Mb

Post by Krypto »

ill just leave this thread alone as certain ppl who will be unnamed are turning into desperate dumbasses trying to prove someone wrong on a stupid subject. lawl tbh

but quickly b4 im gone: solid -> dur they're gunna shoot, i was simply pointing it out that it happens: casualties of war. pantho -> ... ...In times of war... ..but o/w im not gunna argue with some european knowitall 17yr old. And dont state things like "Lets bomb that 500m radius, because it might have a "spy" in it..." as im sure you've never been any closer than your TV.
E .· ` ' / ·. F
Your Tears Fuel Me
Faid
3000+ Posts
Steam ID: talonfaid
Neocron Characters: Faid
Operating System: Windows 7
CPU: i7 3770k 3.5GHz
Memory (RAM): 1GB (4GBx2) DDR3/1600MHz Dual Channel Me
Video Card: NVIDIA GTX 960 2GB

Post by Faid »

This thread is getting out of control and people are getting mean and a bit annoying tbh (myself included).

Blackphoenix was right
Discussing politics - Thread Closed!