NO, Chosen!

Just as the title states, crap that makes no sense what-so-ever goes here (i.e. spam).
Forum rules
Welcome to the Official SynergyXR Forums! You will have to register to post and if you're new here, please read our Welcome Post and Forum Rules.
Solid Rock
3000+ Posts
Xfire ID: solid5rock
Steam ID: Taurmin
Xbox GamerTag: Taurmin
PlayStation Network ID: Taurmin
Neocron Characters: Solid Rock
Taurmin
Global Agenda Character: Taurmin
EVE Online Character: Solid Rock
Minecraft Username: Taurmin
WoW Armory: Thorgul
WoW Server: Bladefist
Operating System: Windows 7 Home
CPU: Intel Core I7 960 3.2 Mhz
Motherboard: Asus Sabretooth X58
Memory (RAM): 2x 2GB Kingston DDR3
Video Card: Club GeForce GTX 650 1gb GDDR5
Monitor: Acer X193W 19" 16x10
Secondary Monitor: ITS TS-7005L 17" 4x3
Keyboard: Logitech G15 Series 2
Mouse: Cyborg R.A.T. 9
Internet Connection: 50mb/5mb

Post by Solid Rock »

DAGGERZ wrote:solid your the worst for bitching about the smallest things on here.
tbh i have no time for jumped up 18 yr olds who think they know it all and if i ever met you in the street i knock the crap out of you for the shit you said about my country oh i forgot its not a country is it silly me.
Im not quite sure why you insist on taking a lil discusion about semantics as an insult but im getting rather tired of geting patronized by people who think theyr smarter just beacouse theyr older. I get eanough of that from my farther as it is.

I really tryed to avoid geting into any kind of argument here but its rather hard when people like freaky keep drilling into the same hole long after the subject shouldve been droped. If you dont wanna get into an argument with me then dont start one. Mabs may be right when she says that i like to argue with people but I really try to practice alot of self restraint not to start them.

And daggz you really shouldnt throw rocks seing how upset you got just beacouse someone called you british. I know your not dumb eanough to think it whas acually meant as an insult so why even make a discusion of it?
Faid
3000+ Posts
Steam ID: talonfaid
Neocron Characters: Faid
Operating System: Windows 7
CPU: i7 3770k 3.5GHz
Memory (RAM): 1GB (4GBx2) DDR3/1600MHz Dual Channel Me
Video Card: NVIDIA GTX 960 2GB

Post by Faid »

And thats enough of this