The Rant (Not work friendly)

Just as the title states, crap that makes no sense what-so-ever goes here (i.e. spam).
Forum rules
Welcome to the Official SynergyXR Forums! You will have to register to post and if you're new here, please read our Welcome Post and Forum Rules.
Jigy
100+ Posts

The Rant (Not work friendly)

Post by Jigy »

Ordinarily I keep these to myself, but I saw Bush's stupid monkey face 4 freakin' times in the process of channel surfing and it pushed me over the edge.

I came up with an idea. It's so simple I'm amazed I didn't think of it before. I should be running my own country with this stuff. Here goes.

So the US is spending lots of money, making all kinds of guns and ammo, and losing troops daily in an effort to "maintain world peace", and otherwise guard a piece of sand no one else wants. Here's the idea:

1. Remove troops from their various postings and put them back on US soil, you know, where they belong. Leave a few spies and point a few satelites at them to keep an eye on them and maybe, just maybe a few bad guys MIGHT just come out of their holes.

2. Sneak into the UN headquarters, leave a sticky note on the fridge. "Dear UN, gone to look for weapons of mass destruction in South America. Be back for dinner. Love - The United States"

3. Put all those guns, soldiers, tanks, planes and bombs and put them to good use and go after all the drug barrons living south of the border. You know, the ones who ship tons and tons of heroin and coke into your own country. You know who they are and where they live. We know that you know who they are and where they live.

4. Bomb their mansions, bomb their private armies, bomb their growing feilds, and bomb their drug factories. Mercilessly bomb them until every last one of them waves the white flag or till you're sure most of them are dead. And then carpet bomb them some more until everyone else is too scared to take over. If you want to have a war, at least have one the rest of the world will benefit from and clean up your own country in the process. Show the rest of the world you mean business and that you're not screwing around anymore.

5. Use the drug money to pay off your National Debts, and station your army all over the united states until every little hick town has a significant military pressence to make everyone feel safe. Just in case more terrorists show up, or you have an outbreak of radioactive zombies or something instead of leaving them to rot on some sand dune.

6. And if anyone is dumb enough to actually try to attack the US while you're bombing the drug barrons, find out who they are, what country they came from, and where they're probably hiding.

7. Bomb the living CRAP out of said countries until the whole place is glass, until they surrender, or the country hiding them gives them up.

8. Build large nearly indestructible buildings that no one can get into and place a 999 megaton tactical nuclear warhead inside the building. Place one in every country you don't trust. Disguise to look like a McDonald's so no one gets suspicious.

9. If anyone tries to fuck with the building, or any contry declares war on the US, or otherwise so much as gives the US a dirty look, detonate aforementioned nuclear warhead.

The last two are a little extreme but I'm sure that's what Bush wants anyway. No country that has a McDonald's has ever attacked another country with a McDonald's in it. Don't belive me, look into it.

Ahh....That feels better.
...and a side of vagina.
Freaky Fryd
2500+ Posts
Neocron Characters: Freaky Fryd
Baudthrasher
Freak Eh
Global Agenda Character: Baudthrasher
WoW Armory: Baudthrasher
Operating System: Windows XP SP3
CPU: AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 6000+ 3GHz
Motherboard: MSi K9N4
Memory (RAM): 4GB DDR2 800MHz Dual-Channel
Video Card: BFG GeForce 9800 GT 512MB OC+
Hard Drive: 1TB Western Digital 7200rpm
Hard Drive (Secondary): 300GB Seagate 7200rpm
Monitor: Samsung Syncmaster 24" (2443bw)
Secondary Monitor: LG Flatron 19" (L192WS)
Mouse: Logitech Trackball

Post by Freaky Fryd »

Reasons it won't happen:

Because the US government makes too much money off the drugs already...?

Because the South American goverments make too much money off the drugs...?
Faid
3000+ Posts
Steam ID: talonfaid
Neocron Characters: Faid
Operating System: Windows 7
CPU: i7 3770k 3.5GHz
Memory (RAM): 1GB (4GBx2) DDR3/1600MHz Dual Channel Me
Video Card: NVIDIA GTX 960 2GB

Post by Faid »

I agree with Jigy completely.

the US needs to stop worrying about what the rest of the world thinks and start throwing it's weight around. withdraw all our troops and then lvl the entire middle east.

If someone has a problem with it what are they gonna do? really?

Korea can be next and then any other nation that stands in our way.

hopefully with any luck we will destroy the entire world, our selves included and we will all be better off for it.

Then in a million years we can do it all over again :D
Jigy
100+ Posts

Post by Jigy »

Freaky Fryd wrote:Reasons it won't happen:

Because the US government makes too much money off the drugs already...?

Because the South American goverments make too much money off the drugs...?
I doubt they'd have to worry about the South American governments. Look at what the US did to the guy leading Iraq. He's in jail now ain't he? :wink:

I guess there's more money in oil anyway. *shrugs* It just seems like Bush is a little short sided. For a guy who's popularity is in question anyway, you'd think the guy would at least pick a new target and score a few points for himself to fend off any would be snipers or something.

I appologize for the politically charged post BTW. This whole war thing's become a little tedious.
...and a side of vagina.
Reptilian
250+ Posts
Neocron Characters: Reptilian
WoW Armory: DastPistola
WoW Server: Frostmane
Operating System: XP Pro

Post by Reptilian »

yup and just think Time magazine named bush man/person of the year for 2004, that is only funny because in 1938 Time magazine's man of the year was none other than Adolf Hitler. Bust did in 5 months what Russia couldn't do in 20 years, I'll give him that, However he went in on suspicion that they were hiding Osama Bin Laden, he had no proof mostly just a CIA hunch. And guess what.... They didn't find him. then once the dust sort of settles Bush says hey Saddam I think your in kahoots with Bin Laden and your making "Weapons of Mass Destruction" and after sweeping through Iraq just like his daddy except with many more us casualties did they find these weapons in question....... ummm Not so much, in fact more like ZERO. Now if you watch I think Bush is gonna fill up his Little Mermaid coloring book and not have another one and decide to invade Syria cuz the "Weapons of Mass Destruction" have been hidden there, so he's gonna sweep right in and is he gonna find these weapons in question.......umm Not so much, I think Bush's 2nd term will be ended prematurely by a bullet, call it a crazy hunch but it's been a long time since a president was shot, around a decade since Regan I think so it's about due
I may not agree with what you say, But I will fight to the death for your right to say it!
Weazle
100+ Posts

Post by Weazle »

While Bush is trying to show the world how the US is strong he's neglecting the real problems within America.

US unemployment has grown by a huge margin compared to the Clinton adminstration, the US dollar is at an all time low & Bush's adminstration has implemented such stupid education policies.

While his buddies are raking in the cash in Iraq, the US is dying from the inside out.
Chosen One
3000+ Posts
Steam ID: sxrchosen1
Neocron Characters: Chosen One
Wendy
Van C
Rufio
Muff Driver
Komie
Global Agenda Character: Chosen_One
Tribes Ascend Character: sxrchosen1
EVE Online Character: Rakkor Symbiot
Minecraft Username: sxrchosen1
Aion: Zsusun
WoW Armory: ...what Mace said...
WoW Server: Shrek online
Operating System: Windows Vista Ultimate 64bit SP2
CPU: Intel Core i7 920 Nehalem 2.8GHz
Motherboard: EVGA E758-TR 3-Way SLI Intel X58 ATX
Memory (RAM): OCZ Platinum 6GB DDR3 1600
Video Card: BFG Tech GeForce GTX 280 1GB 512-bit
Hard Drive: SAMSUNG 1TB 7200 RPM 3.0 SATA
Monitor: SAMSUNG 22" 5ms Widescreen LCD DVI
Keyboard: Dell
Mouse: Logitech
Case: Antec 1200 Black Steel ATX Full Tower
Power Supply: CORSAIR 650W
Internet Connection: innerweb

Post by Chosen One »

ok...wtf...mabe Bush is not doing the "best" job in Iraq but dont talk down on him...he was better of the two evils in the election, better than Scary Kerry, id say

but lets keep all political stuff off the forums.

Bush is the president and you can't change that, deal with it!
Weazle
100+ Posts

Post by Weazle »

Chosen One wrote:ok...wtf...mabe Bush is not doing the "best" job in Iraq but dont talk down on him...he was better of the two evils in the election, better than Scary Kerry, id say

but lets keep all political stuff off the forums.

Bush is the president and you can't change that, deal with it!
Chosen if you don't want to see it just ignore the thread. These are few and far between and Jigy had a rant which is what this forum is for.

Not talking "down" on Bush, just pointing out he's not doing a good job which is the truth.

I don't know if Kerry was the better person for president than Bush, but I would've given him a go to see what he can do. Kerry was by no means displayed what was considered great leadership qualities but until you see what a person does then you can't judge a person by the campaign speeches alone. Its like looking at a CV when you're going to hire someone .... some of its bullshit and until that person can do what he says he can do, you would still be unsure if that person was right for the job.
Jigy
100+ Posts

Post by Jigy »

I didn't actually intend to wind everyone up per say. Even though I didn't really have anything nice to say about Bush, I tried to keep it funny too. (Imagine Bush dressed up like the guy from Splinter Cell trying to sneak into the UN Headquarters to leave a note. LOL) Canada has it's share of crappy politicians, belive me. (Thank you VERY much Mr. Dalton Mcginty) All politicians are alike really. They'll all promise you the world and only do what they REALLY want when they get into power anyway. For all the promises they make, to vote for one over the other can be settled by a coin toss for all they good they make on their promises.

The world isn't perfect, and no one person can just change the world or the way things work overnight. My only real point is that Bush has troops stationed in a country where they aren't wanted and really aren't needed. He didn't find Bin Laden, and probably WON'T find him. He didn't find any weapons of mass destruction, just a bunch of sand farmers. He DID get Sadam and I salute him for that, but maybe he should just sort of give up and go home and work on his OWN country for a while instead of letting the casualties pile up day in and day out. How much more grateful would people be to have their sons and daughters home safe instead of wondering if today was the day the Army sends them a folded flag and a "We're sorry" letter?

If the US wants a sympathetic government in place in Iraq it's not going to happen. For every civilian or Iraqi they shoot, they make 10 more enemies, and no one in the whole damn country is going to trust the guy that the US puts into power. As soon as they take their men out and their eyes off the country the people will just undo it anyway. I'm sure their grateful that Sadam is gone but they want their country back. If Russia came over and got rid of Bush under the pretenses that he was trying to take over the world or something and they found him hiding in a hole like Sadam and arrested him and stuff, would you want tanks and soldiers running around downtown New York and LA searching your car and your homes all while telling you "We're keeping you and the rest of the world safe and we're looking for bombs", or would you want them to go home and leave you to live free in our own country? It's just a though, and I do appologise if I've offended anyone. I don't expect responses, and if anyone wants to reply they're welcome to as well. It would be far better to intelligently debate the issue instead of just going "Bush is dumb and Colin Powel is a pig #@&%er!"

Catch you later. - Jigy
...and a side of vagina.
FN
3000+ Posts
Steam ID: fnsxr
Twitch.tv Profile: SynfullTV
Neocron Characters: FN
EVE Online Character: Xenivous Synfull
Operating System: Windows 8 Professional 64-bit
CPU: Intel Core i7-3770K Ivy Bridge @ 3.5Ghz
CPU Heatsink/Cooler: Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro Rev.2 92mm
Motherboard: ASRock Z77 Extreme4 Intel Z77
Memory (RAM): Samsung 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3 1600 30nm
Video Card: GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 660 2GB
Hard Drive: 256GB RAID 0 (2 x Samsung 830 SATA3 SSD)
Hard Drive (Secondary): 1TB RAID 0 (2 x WD 7200RPM SATA2 HDD)
Monitor: RCA 40" LCD TV
Keyboard: Razer Lycosa
Mouse: Microsoft/Razer Habu Laser Mouse
Case: NZXT M59 Black Steel ATX Mid Tower
Power Supply: BFG 550 Watt Dual +12V Rail
Rig Accessory: Wolf King Warrior FPS Keyboard (Red)
Internet Connection: 35Mbs/3Mbs Cable

Post by FN »

Chosen One wrote:but lets keep all political stuff off the forums.
Actually, Political/Religous arguments are somewhat amusing to me because I couldn't give a shit about either subject.

On these forums I just ask that you don't verbally attack anyone in real-life context. That and don't say anything about the goverment that will have the FBI knocking on my door about the content of some post :P

Political Debates are fine. Religious Discussions are fine. State your points and argue away! Just do it in light-spirit and don't take things so seriously. If it becomes a flame war, then it'll get yanked. But there's NO reason it has to come to that when ya'll are just stating your views on a topic.
Faid
3000+ Posts
Steam ID: talonfaid
Neocron Characters: Faid
Operating System: Windows 7
CPU: i7 3770k 3.5GHz
Memory (RAM): 1GB (4GBx2) DDR3/1600MHz Dual Channel Me
Video Card: NVIDIA GTX 960 2GB

Post by Faid »

Ah FN, The voice of reason.

In yo Face Chosen! :lol: