In the Butt...

Just as the title states, crap that makes no sense what-so-ever goes here (i.e. spam).
Forum rules
Welcome to the Official SynergyXR Forums! You will have to register to post and if you're new here, please read our Welcome Post and Forum Rules.
Razia
250+ Posts
Neocron Characters: Razia
WoW Armory: Normal
WoW Server: Dawnbringer

Re: In the Butt...

Post by Razia »

just don't force your kid to work at home, work a full-time job, and go to class full-time, then charge them the rent equivalent of a decent apartment...that's how i ended up not living at home anymore :P
Screw you mom, i'm not giving you that much for rent so i can sleep in your house.

To be honest, I think going out to meet a guy would be okay if it was in say a public area, and you were honest with your parents. If you still live with them atleast give them a clue as to when you'd be home and what your plans are, mostly just common courtesy. I think meeting a guy from the internet (49 year old with man tits and a hard on) at his friend's house (amateur camera man also with man tits) is a great way to get "raped in the butt"
Pantho
3000+ Posts
Steam ID: sam86
WoW Server: Me+Fanyasy = Chosen
Operating System: Windows XP x86
CPU: Core2Duo 26400 2.8ghz
Motherboard: Intel DG395RY
Memory (RAM): 4GB 4x1GB Crucial XMS2 800mhz
Video Card: 8800GTS 640mb
Hard Drive: 300gb Sata2
Monitor: 19" Hanns-G
Secondary Monitor: 19" DMG
Keyboard: Logitech S510
Mouse: Logitech MX Revolution
Case: Some obsenly heavy thing - Cooler Master
Power Supply: 650W Modular Corsair
Internet Connection: 10MB Cable

Post by Pantho »

Razia wrote:just don't force your kid to work at home, work a full-time job, and go to class full-time, then charge them the rent equivalent of a decent apartment...that's how i ended up not living at home anymore :P
Screw you mom, i'm not giving you that much for rent so i can sleep in your house.

To be honest, I think going out to meet a guy would be okay if it was in say a public area, and you were honest with your parents. If you still live with them atleast give them a clue as to when you'd be home and what your plans are, mostly just common courtesy. I think meeting a guy from the internet (49 year old with man tits and a hard on) at his friend's house (amateur camera man also with man tits) is a great way to get "raped in the butt"
1.st

Full time job + full time class= fail

You're supposed todo full time class+ part time work like me :D

2nd, You just loved taking guys home when you lived with your parents ...
satransisuu
1000+ Posts
WoW Server: Nathrezim

Post by satransisuu »

Solid Rock wrote:
satransisuu wrote:lol i would agree with lachlans outlook, although if i was the parents there would be key loggers on their computers and GPS in their phones so i can track them. I would have gone to this Jimmy's place and dragged my child out of there
Frankly, if she's 18 she should be able to take care of herself or you've failed as a parent. You wouldn't have any right to drag her anywhere either.
just because she is 18 doesnt mean she is grown up enough to make her own decisions. If that girl was grown up enough she would have told her parents where she was going.
Buck wrote:Technically yes, you wouldn't be able to drag her anywhere, but since shes 18 and still lives at home, she has to follow their rules, like curfew and telling the parents where shes going. If she doesnt like it, she can move out and start paying her own bills, buying and cooking her own food, and I bet the car isn't really her's either.
True i wouldnt be able to technically drag her out but threatening to kick her ass out of the house can work wonders especially if she isnt grown up enough to move out. worked on my sister lol
DAGGERZ wrote:solid is right on the age thing, she is 18 and needs to make mistakes so she can learn from them and become responsible for her own actions. once my daughter is 18 she will have the same freedom. all i expect from her is to pay her way a little and start working. restricting a kid too much will see them become a danger to them selves and they will never become streetwise.

mum is over reacting big time
im probubly taking your comment to the extreme but with her choices she could have easily put herself into a position of being raped or worse. That is no way to learn a lesson. It could have easily been preemptively stopped by the mother with some proper supervision, honestly there is no excuse in this day and age.

all in all though the childs stupidity makes for a great internet video :lol:
FN: hey sat, what did you tell your parents when you left?
Me: i told them i was going out to study
FN: ......................
Solid Rock
3000+ Posts
Xfire ID: solid5rock
Steam ID: Taurmin
Xbox GamerTag: Taurmin
PlayStation Network ID: Taurmin
Neocron Characters: Solid Rock
Taurmin
Global Agenda Character: Taurmin
EVE Online Character: Solid Rock
Minecraft Username: Taurmin
WoW Armory: Thorgul
WoW Server: Bladefist
Operating System: Windows 7 Home
CPU: Intel Core I7 960 3.2 Mhz
Motherboard: Asus Sabretooth X58
Memory (RAM): 2x 2GB Kingston DDR3
Video Card: Club GeForce GTX 650 1gb GDDR5
Monitor: Acer X193W 19" 16x10
Secondary Monitor: ITS TS-7005L 17" 4x3
Keyboard: Logitech G15 Series 2
Mouse: Cyborg R.A.T. 9
Internet Connection: 50mb/5mb

Post by Solid Rock »

satransisuu wrote: just because she is 18 doesnt mean she is grown up enough to make her own decisions. If that girl was grown up enough she would have told her parents where she was going.
*i was wasted when i wrote this*

Children at age 18 a very eager to assert their rights as adults seing as that is what they are in the eyes of the law and frankly if you have brought em up right they should be able to take care of themselves, if an 18 year old isnts grown up eanough to decide for herself who it is safe to date and who not to it is a problem in the parents upbringing of her rather than her judgement. Not every person on the internet is a rapist and i think people tend to forget this. You can indeed meet decent people online, ive meet atleast a couple of dozen of good people online.
Sælie
250+ Posts
Neocron Characters: Savi
WoW Armory: Sælie
Operating System: XP/windows
CPU: Everex
Video Card: NVIDA/crap
Monitor: everex/flat
Keyboard: emachines/full of food particles
Mouse: acer/has a red light on bottom
Case: everex/standard
Internet Connection: up?

Post by Sælie »

Solid Rock wrote:
satransisuu wrote: just because she is 18 doesnt mean she is grown up enough to make her own decisions. If that girl was grown up enough she would have told her parents where she was going.

Children at age 18 a very eager to assert their rights as adults seing as that is what they are in the eyes of the law and frankly if you have brought em up right they should be able to take care of themselves, if an 18 year old isnts grown up eanough to decide for herself who it is safe to date and who not to it is a problem in the parents upbringing of her rather than her judgement. Not every person on the internet is a rapist and i think people tend to forget this. You can indeed meet decent people online, ive meet atleast a couple of dozen of good people online.
I've met a TON of people...wait..no..I was GOING to..but I can't afford summit! D: :cry: :cry:

Though some of you might not really be SAFE for me to meet....
satransisuu
1000+ Posts

Post by satransisuu »

Solid Rock wrote:

ok i want to know what the * blah blah* is about, are you saying i was wasted when i wrote my thing or are you saying you were wasted?
Pantho
3000+ Posts

Post by Pantho »

satransisuu wrote:
Solid Rock wrote:

ok i want to know what the * blah blah* is about, are you saying i was wasted when i wrote my thing or are you saying you were wasted?
he is saying he was ...

I was confused until i noticed it in all his posts :s , just he seems to quote you in nearly all of thme last night -

When solids drunk, he obsesses over you :d
Solid Rock
3000+ Posts
Taurmin

Post by Solid Rock »

Pantho wrote:
satransisuu wrote:
Solid Rock wrote: *i was wasted when i wrote this*

he is saying he was ...

I was confused until i noticed it in all his posts :s , just he seems to quote you in nearly all of thme last night -

When solids drunk, he obsesses over you :d
At the time it seemed a wise decision to put disclaimers in my posts if I wrote something stupid. Essentially I came home after last call and made a bunch of posts.
satransisuu
1000+ Posts

Post by satransisuu »

ahh ok, i thought you were saying i was drunk im like "huh?"
Lachlan
2000+ Posts
Steam ID: lachlan
Twitch.tv Profile: lachlanzema
Xbox GamerTag: lynx769
EVE Online Character: Lachlan Alanthos

Post by Lachlan »

The thing that everyone is forgetting is that age is a number and does not indicate in any way that a child is ready or able to make certain decisions on her own. Legally, if she wanted to move out of her parents house, get a job, pay her own bills, and meet whomever she wanted then she is probably mature enough to make those decisions. I would guess she is probably still in high school as most people spend some time as an 18 year old before graduating and if her parents are providing most or all of her support then she is obligated to follow their rules.

Of course not everyone on the Internet is a rapist, but the mom is concerned that her young inexperienced (probably barely 18 year old) daughter doesn't have the experience to do the right things to be safe - she's just going to meet a cute guy. She broke all of rules anyway.. she didn't meet him in a public place, she went alone, didn't tell her parents the truth about where she would be. So, I think it's pretty obvious that the mom had some cause for concern. What if it had turned out differently and she was raped and murdered? Would you just call that "learning to take care of herself?
Razia
250+ Posts
Neocron Characters: Razia
WoW Armory: Normal

Post by Razia »

Lachlan wrote:Of course not everyone on the Internet is a rapist, but the mom is concerned that her young inexperienced (probably barely 18 year old) daughter doesn't have the experience to do the right things to be safe - she's just going to meet a cute guy. She broke all of rules anyway.. she didn't meet him in a public place, she went alone, didn't tell her parents the truth about where she would be. So, I think it's pretty obvious that the mom had some cause for concern. What if it had turned out differently and she was raped and murdered? Would you just call that "learning to take care of herself?
She probably would have learned something very important, just wouldnt live long enough to exercise that newfound knowledge.
Lachlan
2000+ Posts
Steam ID: lachlan
Twitch.tv Profile: lachlanzema
Xbox GamerTag: lynx769
EVE Online Character: Lachlan Alanthos

Post by Lachlan »

Razia wrote:She probably would have learned something very important, just wouldnt live long enough to exercise that newfound knowledge.
Yes, and a parent's job is to allow kids to make mistakes and learn from them while preventing them from making the fatal ones. Example: learning to "swim" in the backyard pool. No matter what age, a parent is always a parent and will always (with a few exceptions) feel it necessary to try to protect their offspring from making fatal mistakes. Even though I'm 35 years old my mom always makes me call her when I leave on a long drive and again when I get when where I'm going.
Solid Rock
3000+ Posts
Taurmin

Post by Solid Rock »

Lachlan wrote:The thing that everyone is forgetting is that age is a number and does not indicate in any way that a child is ready or able to make certain decisions on her own. Legally, if she wanted to move out of her parents house, get a job, pay her own bills, and meet whomever she wanted then she is probably mature enough to make those decisions. I would guess she is probably still in high school as most people spend some time as an 18 year old before graduating and if her parents are providing most or all of her support then she is obligated to follow their rules.

Of course not everyone on the Internet is a rapist, but the mom is concerned that her young inexperienced (probably barely 18 year old) daughter doesn't have the experience to do the right things to be safe - she's just going to meet a cute guy. She broke all of rules anyway.. she didn't meet him in a public place, she went alone, didn't tell her parents the truth about where she would be. So, I think it's pretty obvious that the mom had some cause for concern. What if it had turned out differently and she was raped and murdered? Would you just call that "learning to take care of herself?
Yes age is just a number, and the number 18 is the age at which your kid shouldve been taught everything it needs to watch out for itself. Half a century ago kids were expected to be grown up as early as age 15 and people did pretty well, contrary to popular belief the world is actually safer today than it was back then parents just seem to be more overprotective. Really if you don't take off the training wheels hows the kid ever supposed to learn?

As for the internet meet up there is no way to tell if this is the first time she is meeting the guy or if they've done so in the past.
Pantho
3000+ Posts

Post by Pantho »

The argument on how to raise kids is never ending, with valid points on all sides -

But surly we can all agree meeting some 'guy' over the internet without informing anyone where your going, is a tad retarded and the parents had more than enough cause to flip.
DAGGERZ
1500+ Posts
Xbox GamerTag: PecKer73
Neocron Characters: Go on guess...

Post by DAGGERZ »

may be, but don't we all meet up "summit" for all we know someone or a few could be in a cult and kill us all.

you can be cautious and protect them, but they can be hit by a bus crossing the road.
i know of 4 kids in swindon all under the age of 13, they was killed whilst sat on a park bench, car lost control and rolled into them, it can happen anywhere,
as solid said by the age of 18, they should know the dangers of most things in life, including internet pervets called daggerz.........i mean pantho
The room went that way ->>>>