Fight Nite NC1

General discussion about MMORPGs, Neocron, SXR, or anything else you feel like blabbing about.
Forum rules
Welcome to the Official SynergyXR Forums! You will have to register to post and if you're new here, please read our Welcome Post and Forum Rules.
Cor
At least 1 Post

Fight Nite NC1

Post by Cor »

As like many other Necron people I am unable to play because of the C2P problem, I have not play since the release of NC2 Still waiting for pbc to start.

I am unable to post in the reg NC forum because my account has exp now as many other to, I think, any way if any is interested in a Fightnite in NC1 since it is still up and running I think that would be cool and to see how many of the old players show up.

Saturn server is still up, I think Pluto is down so it will have to be Saturn
I was looking at Wed Nite around 6:00pm Atlantic time since I live in Atlantic Canada so for people in Europe I think that about what 9 pm maybe 10pm. If not them maybe Friday or Sunday afternoon I'll let everyone else decide.

All I need now is someone who can still post in the NC reg forum to post this or something close to this.

Ps and killer it would be nice if you show up to I would like a shot at the great killer even it we have to make new char and start from Mc5.

[/b]