Quad in-game?

General discussion about MMORPGs, Neocron, SXR, or anything else you feel like blabbing about.
Forum rules
Welcome to the Official SynergyXR Forums! You will have to register to post and if you're new here, please read our Welcome Post and Forum Rules.
NoNo
750+ Posts
Neocron Characters: Telemachus
NoNo
Numinor
Darla
Internet Connection: 30mb

Post by NoNo »

chosen, u dont deserve stealth :P

seriously, if pes get stealth, max is the first one with a recharge rate of 2 minutes
Comie
500+ Posts
Neocron Characters: Comie Hol
Hutch
EVE Online Character: Comie Dey
WoW Armory: Deychundei, Chomie
WoW Server: frostmane

Post by Comie »

NoNo wrote:chosen, u dont deserve stealth :P

seriously, if pes get stealth, max is the first one with a recharge rate of 2 minutes
why? PE's dont have any survivability, APU's do by the HUGE amounts of DPS PPU's do cos theyre practially invincible Tanks do cos they have a huge amount of damage soaking ability Spy's do due to Stealth and access to the high int belts and a PA thats pure Xray resist and they dont need all combat imps to cap their weapons...

PE's are gimps right now... before PE nerf there were alot of PE's now there are about 1 or 2 total
NoNo
750+ Posts
Neocron Characters: Telemachus
NoNo
Numinor
Darla
Internet Connection: 30mb

Post by NoNo »

what u on about pes have defences equal to that of tanks, or I should say can have. Not to mention the pes ability to buff its-self, cast damage boost and do shit loads of damage. How do u think tanks feel? They battle a pe, get the pe down to low health, pe stealths, runsaway heals and comes back fully ready while the tank is half buffed. And ppu support isnt just for apus :P. Personally I think pes should get stealth 1 at most, or should be at least given something else. I hate it when kk take away things and dont replace them, like their new ppu situation getting rid of all the decent rares, and leaving them with the shite ones that no1 uses. And whomever says holy true shite sanctum is useful ill blow ur ead off. Its range makes it virtually useless in op wars, and unless u r in a small area u aint got a chance in hell of getting some1 out of stealth. Hence give pes stealth 1 or something else, and give ppus more stuff :P
Melonie
250+ Posts
Neocron Characters: Melonie
Sameela Heyem
Emily Heyem
Mad Melly
WoW Server: Dawnbringer

Post by Melonie »

I agree with everything you have said NoNo. I have a pe who is lowtech so stealth would do nothing for me.

PPU rares are shite. Good post.
FN
3000+ Posts
Steam ID: fnsxr
Twitch.tv Profile: SynfullTV
Neocron Characters: FN
EVE Online Character: Xenivous Synfull
Operating System: Windows 8 Professional 64-bit
CPU: Intel Core i7-3770K Ivy Bridge @ 3.5Ghz
CPU Heatsink/Cooler: Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro Rev.2 92mm
Motherboard: ASRock Z77 Extreme4 Intel Z77
Memory (RAM): Samsung 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3 1600 30nm
Video Card: GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 660 2GB
Hard Drive: 256GB RAID 0 (2 x Samsung 830 SATA3 SSD)
Hard Drive (Secondary): 1TB RAID 0 (2 x WD 7200RPM SATA2 HDD)
Monitor: RCA 40" LCD TV
Keyboard: Razer Lycosa
Mouse: Microsoft/Razer Habu Laser Mouse
Case: NZXT M59 Black Steel ATX Mid Tower
Power Supply: BFG 550 Watt Dual +12V Rail
Rig Accessory: Wolf King Warrior FPS Keyboard (Red)
Internet Connection: 35Mbs/3Mbs Cable

Post by FN »

NoNo wrote:I hate it when kk take away things and dont replace them, like their new ppu situation getting rid of all the decent rares, and leaving them with the shite ones that no1 uses.
PE's should have been left Stealth I.

PE's should be able to use the first level HC and MC PA.

Silent Hunter's Spirit Mod was removed but never replaced with something else to balance it, which they promised it would. In reality, all they had to do was add a visible, ticking counter for Shelter to drop, just like the Anti-Heal Drones have.

PPU Rares have been removed to lessen the importance of the class. The class needs a lot more work than that to balance them. I'm thinking Shields being self castable only and then requiring Group Shields or Sanctums for teaming.

I'm still partial to RYL's enforced division of gameworlds. If you're human, you talk to humans. If you're ak'kan, you talk to ak'kans. You can only talk to eachother if you're face to face in local chat. If you wanted to trade in NC under this rule, take a trip to Tech Haven and browse the NPC Playershops that don't exist. THAT is what the economy needs to stabilize.

But back to the topic, PEs were uber PvP fighters before stealth so I don't believe they really need it, but on the basis that they are, by definition, supposed to be able to anything, just not the best, it wouldn't hurt.

Any old school SXR remember Freeejumper the PE at Chester Lab owning 15+ of us? Or Enemy owning Tanks one after another with his Pistol PE? I saw Rifle PEs *in* DoY owning people while I was wussy and stealth 3'd. The PE class is the middle man, working class. You have to work and be good with your twitch-skills to be a GOOD PE. Having the best gear and good setup helps too ;)
Freaky Fryd
2500+ Posts
Neocron Characters: Freaky Fryd
Baudthrasher
Freak Eh
Global Agenda Character: Baudthrasher
WoW Armory: Baudthrasher
Operating System: Windows XP SP3
CPU: AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 6000+ 3GHz
Motherboard: MSi K9N4
Memory (RAM): 4GB DDR2 800MHz Dual-Channel
Video Card: BFG GeForce 9800 GT 512MB OC+
Hard Drive: 1TB Western Digital 7200rpm
Hard Drive (Secondary): 300GB Seagate 7200rpm
Monitor: Samsung Syncmaster 24" (2443bw)
Secondary Monitor: LG Flatron 19" (L192WS)
Mouse: Logitech Trackball

Post by Freaky Fryd »

FN and I refused to fight the one PE that kept coming after us in DOY.
She was a low-tech pistol PE and together, FN and I did squat against her and had to run every time...

It was shameful...
:oops:
FN
3000+ Posts
Steam ID: fnsxr
Twitch.tv Profile: SynfullTV
Neocron Characters: FN
EVE Online Character: Xenivous Synfull
Operating System: Windows 8 Professional 64-bit
CPU: Intel Core i7-3770K Ivy Bridge @ 3.5Ghz
CPU Heatsink/Cooler: Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro Rev.2 92mm
Motherboard: ASRock Z77 Extreme4 Intel Z77
Memory (RAM): Samsung 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3 1600 30nm
Video Card: GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 660 2GB
Hard Drive: 256GB RAID 0 (2 x Samsung 830 SATA3 SSD)
Hard Drive (Secondary): 1TB RAID 0 (2 x WD 7200RPM SATA2 HDD)
Monitor: RCA 40" LCD TV
Keyboard: Razer Lycosa
Mouse: Microsoft/Razer Habu Laser Mouse
Case: NZXT M59 Black Steel ATX Mid Tower
Power Supply: BFG 550 Watt Dual +12V Rail
Rig Accessory: Wolf King Warrior FPS Keyboard (Red)
Internet Connection: 35Mbs/3Mbs Cable

Post by FN »

Heh, in all honesty, with my APU or my Pistol Spy - I would've rather fought a tank any day than a PE :?
Comie
500+ Posts
Neocron Characters: Comie Hol
Hutch
EVE Online Character: Comie Dey
WoW Armory: Deychundei, Chomie
WoW Server: frostmane

Post by Comie »

FN wrote:Heh, in all honesty, with my APU or my Pistol Spy - I would've rather fought a tank any day than a PE :?
i only ever fered one class, and that was the stealthing PE... it made me ontop of my game... cos i had to be fast/quick and alert... they took it away now i dont fear any class... thats what they took from me when they nerfed PE's any of the old schoolers will tell ya... i hunted the stealthers.. PE's or Spys.. and was very effective at it... i need that fear back, therefore i need Pe's to get stealth... otherwise this game is just like a perminant onslaught map for me
Faid
3000+ Posts
Steam ID: talonfaid
Neocron Characters: Faid
Operating System: Windows 7
CPU: i7 3770k 3.5GHz
Memory (RAM): 1GB (4GBx2) DDR3/1600MHz Dual Channel Me
Video Card: NVIDIA GTX 960 2GB

Post by Faid »

I don't think PE's don't need stealth. That is the one class I fear the most. I got my ass handed to me a number of times by a pistol pe in plza 2 I was on my APU. I would rather fight a tank with a ppu stapped to their back than a PE with a ppu stapped to them

I think the class is fine the way it is