A little about me ImaRageQuit

General discussion about MMORPGs, Neocron, SXR, or anything else you feel like blabbing about.
Forum rules
Welcome to the Official SynergyXR Forums! You will have to register to post and if you're new here, please read our Welcome Post and Forum Rules.
ImaRageQuit
At least 1 Post
Xfire ID: zomgfathom
Global Agenda Character: ImaRageQuit
WoW Armory: ImaRageQuit
WoW Server: Korgath
Operating System: Windows 7
CPU: Intell Duel core 3.0ghz
Motherboard: Invidia
Memory (RAM): 6gb Corsair
Video Card: 8800 GTX
Hard Drive: 1 T
Monitor: Acerr 22w
Keyboard: Razer lycosa
Mouse: Razer copperhead
Case: Antec 9
Power Supply: Thermaltake 1000
Internet Connection: 2mb cable

A little about me ImaRageQuit

Post by ImaRageQuit »

Where are you from? Arkansas

How old are you? 22

What game(s) are interested in playing with us? Global Agenda

What are you character name(s)? ImaRageQuit

How long have you been playing? about a week

What would you like to get out of your membership in SXR? I would like to get an active agency based on team cooperation, to be successful and make the GA experience as fun as possible

Would you be willing to use Teamspeak (voice communication)? Yes

How did you hear about SXR? Looking through agencies to app for.

Paint us a picture of your online gaming past?

Well first off my name is Justin. I have an extensive past when it comes to gaming. It has been a major role in my life. I have moderated and owned many teams in my day. Before CAL (CyberAthelete Amateur League) shut down i played in their CAL I division On a successful team called RedLine. Although not so well versed yet in the way of Global Agenda, i am well versed in how team play works, and am willing to use TS or Ventrilo to achieve the highest quality of teamwork possible, and i am wanting to learn/train to be excellent at AvA. Anyways hopefully i can begin a bright future with SXS, and if not, making new friends and having commin folks to play with along the way :) oh and also my Steam name is TragicTragicTrackJacket, it wouldnt fit in the steam ID peice in my profile.