COD Black Ops clan

General discussion about MMORPGs, Neocron, SXR, or anything else you feel like blabbing about.
Forum rules
Welcome to the Official SynergyXR Forums! You will have to register to post and if you're new here, please read our Welcome Post and Forum Rules.
duckfoot
50+ Posts
Minecraft Username: duckfoot

COD Black Ops clan

Post by duckfoot »

Is anyone interested in starting an SXR clan for this super-awesome series??
Zalaz
250+ Posts
Steam ID: Zalaz86
PlayStation Network ID: Zalaz86
EVE Online Character: Nunquam
Operating System: Windows 7
Internet Connection: Cable

Re: COD Black Ops clan

Post by Zalaz »

Currently playing the campaign, I can't believe how good this game is! Treyarch has truly earned my respect on the campaign side. I replayed the Vietnam intro about 3 times lol. Wood's facial detail and spot on lip syncing was incredible!

Regarding the MP, I usually make a rule with CoD games where I HAVE to beat the campaign on regular, then on veteran, then I'm all about the MP. But I'll have the entire month of December off if you want to form something up. This certainly is my game!
duckfoot
50+ Posts

Post by duckfoot »

I hear ya there Zalaz! I'm the same way with the training. What platform are you on?

Also, the MP has co-op training simulations for new players (like me) who get our asses handed to us in the chaos of a MP battle. We could always form up a squad sooner just for the training!!
duckfoot
50+ Posts

Post by duckfoot »

I can't believe you can kill a NVA soldier in hand-to-hand combat by pulling a pin on his grenade jacket and kicking him away.

AMAZING
Zalaz
250+ Posts

Post by Zalaz »

I just completed all of the campaign stuff. I'm a huge Search and Destroy fan, but it seems on the PC version Hardcore Search is the popular game variant. Hit me up if any of you play on there as well. This mode is definitely harder than the other modes, but I love how it encourages patience and careful tactical planning. My steam id is Zalaz86.
Zalaz
250+ Posts

Post by Zalaz »

Check this out, some guy picked up my weapon and won the game with it lol. Notice the "SXR" clan tag sketched into the back of the bolt handle.

duckfoot
50+ Posts

Post by duckfoot »

Sweet.
duckfoot
50+ Posts

Post by duckfoot »

I think this link deserves posting. The Machinima gaming group is attempting to max out their XP as soon as possible on multiplayer COD7 by taking six hour shifts of playing.

http://www.ustream.tv/machinima