arnold

General discussion about MMORPGs, Neocron, SXR, or anything else you feel like blabbing about.
Forum rules
Welcome to the Official SynergyXR Forums! You will have to register to post and if you're new here, please read our Welcome Post and Forum Rules.
arnold
At least 1 Post

Post by arnold »

Where are you from?

Im from the UK, north west

How old are you?

22 :)

How long have you been playing NC/NC2?

Ive played NC2 for about a month or 2 now, I used to play NC1 a while ago for a year or 2 and transferred my tank over to NC2

What are your goals within Neocron?

I just want to have fun in Neocron

Would you be willing to use Ventrilo (voice communication)?

Maybe, when I reformat my pc

Paint us a picture of your Neocron Past

I used to play on Saturn a while ago and had a high level tank with a few rares, when I transferred over to NC2 I lost all my weapons and armor. Since then I got a few hand outs from some clans and did a few epics. My tank is almost capped, just needs 1 more con lvl and he started NC2 as FA but i changed him to CM then PP then BT. Im thinking of also making a hybrid soon, but if i do ill start him/her in crahn so i can get the glove. My IGN is Arnold Schwarzenegger
Ozambabbaz
100+ Posts
Neocron Characters: Ozambabbaz
Iggy Bwana
Grumbles
Seth Bwana
WoW Server: Kazzak EU
Location: Saralystallé, Højbjerg, Århus, Danmark, Skandinavien, Europa, 3. sten fra Solen

Post by Ozambabbaz »

RUUUUUUN...GOOOOO...GET TO DA CHOPPAAA

oh, hi Arnie, sorry someone wouldav sooner or later, look us up in-game to chat some more and some teaming maybe :)