Whats Up From Total Distortion

General discussion about MMORPGs, Neocron, SXR, or anything else you feel like blabbing about.
Forum rules
Welcome to the Official SynergyXR Forums! You will have to register to post and if you're new here, please read our Welcome Post and Forum Rules.
damagicsausage
At least 1 Post

Whats Up From Total Distortion

Post by damagicsausage »

Hey guys,

Magic Sausage here... You probibly remember me as DJ Sausage on Sin Radio and Com40Radio in neocron. I am the leader of total distortion
Anyway I saw your leader in the RYL forums and was given an invitation to say hi to you guys. Well in RYL we are akkan, we have 5 accounts in between us and are all around lvl 30+ (cept my wife she is only 21)

We have a Vent server up and any of you guys are welcome to say hello.

Well nice to see neocrack heads finding anouther game with less bugs to play on.

See you guys on the almighty ground.

--Sausage
--- The Magic Is In The Sauce
Lev
50+ Posts

Re: Whats Up From Total Distortion

Post by Lev »

damagicsausage wrote:Hey guys,

Magic Sausage here... You probibly remember me as DJ Sausage on Sin Radio and Com40Radio in neocron. I am the leader of total distortion
Anyway I saw your leader in the RYL forums and was given an invitation to say hi to you guys. Well in RYL we are akkan, we have 5 accounts in between us and are all around lvl 30+ (cept my wife she is only 21)

We have a Vent server up and any of you guys are welcome to say hello.

Well nice to see neocrack heads finding anouther game with less bugs to play on.

See you guys on the almighty ground.

--Sausage

hey sausage, I'm akkan as well, -Lev- in the game lvl~34 or so whats your usernames maybe we can level or what not.
damagicsausage
At least 1 Post

Post by damagicsausage »

My Main is llama, look for p2theG thats one of my guys... I can't remember the other guys... my brain is fried... its bed time :P
--- The Magic Is In The Sauce